Chapter-5

you grab your bag and you walk out the door. Josh was supposed to wait for you out here but he is late. you don't mind, you decide to sit down on the bench your father made when you were 5, you remember those times. your dad would never come home drunk and he loved you a lot, he still does but since he got fired he got way more aggressive. he seemed like a totally different person back then, if you had to be honest with yourself you liked your old dad better.

mad at yourself for thinking about the past you check your watch. it's almost 6 o' clock.. you decide to text Josh again.

Y/N: "hey. are you almost here?"

You wait a few minutes before you put away your phone. No response.... you sigh. You knew it was too good to be true. You just thought that maybe you would have some luck this time. You get inside again and you change your shoes for flats. Heels are pretty and all but your flats are more comfortable. You decide to go to the meadow again. Just for some peace and quiet. You would watch your phone though to see if Josh would text you.

After 5 minutes walking you're there. You told your mom about the date with Josh but not your dad or F/N. Maybe you should tell F/N though because you wouldn't want her to get mad.

Y/N: "hey F/N, Yesterday Josh asked me out!! I said yes but he hasn't shown up yet :( i don't think he will either".
Y/N: "how are you by the way? Are your legs and ribs any better? Text me xx"

You put away your phone and you find a tree to sit against. You sit down and you enjoy the view for a while. Then you hear a voice. "Hi Y/N how are you? Have you got my locket?"
You look behind you and you see a man. Tall and handsome. He is wearing a black suit and he has black greasy hair. You make eye contact with him. You see pretty blue/green eyes. "Hi, yes. I have your locket. Could you.. please answer some questions I have?" You tell him. Not breaking eye contact. God what was this man handsome. You took a look at his biceps before reconnecting eye contact.

This man looked like a god..

"I shall answer your questions if you give me back my locket" he said with an evil smirk. You take the locket and put it in his hand that he held up for you. "Here. Who are you?" The man looked at you and closed his hand keeping the locket inside. "I am Loki, prince of Asgard. Odinson..." The last word seemed to have a special meaning to him. You speak to him with your most gentle voice. "Where is Asgard? And were you the man following me?" Loki looks at you.

"Yes I was following you and Asgard is one of the Nine Realms". He sees your confused face. "In space. It's in space". He says. Breaking out of character. You laugh. "But why were you following me though?" You ask. Loki looks at you. You sit down under the tree again and he sits down next to you. "Listen. My father is king of Asgard, he is not doing well and he thinks that you maybe posses the key to healing him. I have been searching for you for weeks in desperation of my father. If you will come with me I will bring you to him and he will all explain". You look into his eyes. "Wait. So you're saying that I have some magical traits or something?" You raise an eyebrow in disbelieve. "I'm sorry but I don't believe you" you say. Loki looks at you and smirks "If I show you something that you don't believe right now would you then come with me?" You start to think. "We'll see about that mister Loki". You cross your arms. Loki says "close your eyes". You close your eyes and when you hear "open them" you see about twenty Loki's standing around you. Your eyes widen while all words to say leave your head. All the Loki's seem together again in one Loki. He lays his hand on your cheeck and looks into your eyes. "Please help me Y/N. I need you"

Your phone rings and suddenly you snap back to reality. Oh god it's Josh. You excuse yourself for a minute and you pick up. "Hi, Josh. Look you were too late and... what?" "Y/N, something happened. My mom. I'm sorry we have to reschedule I'm sorry" he hung up the phone. His mom? What's wrong with his mom? You hope she is alright.

"Y/N?" You hear Loki's voice. "Yes i'm sorry it was a friend of mine. Well. Yeah I had a date with him and.." you close your eyes. Your head suddenly really hurts. "Look. Can I see you tomorrow here again at 7 o' clock am because I'm not feeling very well now. You look into his eyes and you calm down a bit. "7 am. Ok?" You ask again. Loki looks at the view. "Okay then. I want your reaction tomorrow. You smile at him and you grab your purse. "Okay. Well. Cya" you smile and walk away. Loki watches you walk and smiles as well.

You arrive at your home and you throw your purse on your bed and you change into your trusty pj's. Just one more free day to go and then you'll have to go to school again. You want to enjoy this Sunday with Netflix (not sponsored) some potato Chips and a blanket on the couch. All the drama really tired you and you cuddle up on the couch with a good movie. You make yourself some tea and you enjoy the rest of the day.