Chapter-14

Hey guys. A bit early today because I have a school prom kind of thingy tonight and it's gonna be really fun. Normally I will keep my schedule normally but yeah just so you know. Okay enjoy!
________________________________
You look at Thor, who looks carefully in your direction. "Yeah" you say "everything is fine". You break eye contact. "Actually no. Not everything is fine. But i doubt that you would understand." Thor looks down. His smile disappeared and you sigh. You were such a buzzkill. "I can try to understand" he finally says. And you smile. "I don't really think so. But you can listen". Thor goes and sits down on a bench by the water and taps the seat next to him as a sign that you have to sit next to him.

You listen to his sign and you sit next to him while smiling. "My father is a drunk". You say. "He's not even my father. I'm an orphin, my family is fake. F/N doesn't know about anything that is going on and she probably thinks I'm dead because I am missing to my family and she hasn't heard from me since yesterday and I miss her. Everything in my life is a lie and it hurts". Thor looks down and grabs your hand. "I can't imagine what this would feel like". He says. "My father is sick and will likely not live if it wasn't for you. You matter here. You help us and I'm so grateful". You turn red when you realize Thor has both of your hands in his hands. "Thank you Thor" you nervously look at the people who are walking by and you see them pointing and whispering.

It was probably a bad idea to go outside with the prince of Asgard.  You can feel the rumors about you and him spreading like a fire spreads in a forest when it's summer. You feel yourself getting a color. "Thor. Everyone is looking at us. Still. We could better head inside". You say without looking at him. He lays his hand on your cheek en forces you to look at him. He smirks "I have a better idea". He takes your hand and pulls you with him. First he was slowly walking but now he was running. "Thor. Where are you bringing me?" You laugh.

Thor shushed you and he kept running and after a minute or so you and him arrive at a kind of beach. It's empty but beautiful. You could see the ends where the water would fall off on the end of the..? Of Asgard.. you smile. "Thor this is beautiful" you say after a while of open mounded staring. "I used to come here as a kid when I wanted to escape the chaos at home. You see, my brother is the god of mischief so you could imagine that it was quite hard to live with him at times". You curiously raise an eyebrow.

"Then what did he do?" You ask. Thor laughs. "He can transform into humans and animals. Have you noticed that?" You nod. "Well Loki once transformed into a snake because he knew I love snakes, so I picked up to admire it and then he transformed back into himself like MBLERGH ITS ME and then he stabbed me, we were eight. At the time". You start laughing "Mblergh it's me!" You say while holding your fingers up as claws. Thor laughs as well. "Did he do a lot of stuff like that?" You ask. Thor looks up at you. "Yes he did. Once he transformed into a man I know as a friend of my father and told me I was in big trouble and that I had to treat Loki well and then I wouldn't be punished". You look at Thor. "Loki sounds like a dick". You say. Thor laughs "he was" and then you both laugh.

Thor tells you more old stories about Loki. And you loved hearing them. You learned that Loki used to trick Thor into taking the blame and that he used to lock him up in different rooms for a couple of hours and then he would be found by his father. Loki was a mischievous kid and you loved the story's. You also learned that Thor used to want to be able to do the same but he couldn't trick the tiny god of mischief.

While Thor was telling stories all you could do was smile and think about Loki. "So then he stabbed me and.." "Thor" you interrupt him. "Isn't it maybe time that we go back to the palace. Loki is probably waiting for me to come back to complete my le.." before you could finish that sentence you hear Loki's voice behind you. "Hello brother". He said not moving a muscle. "When were you planning on bringing this lady home?" Thor looked at Loki. "We were just about to go". Thor answers Loki with an angry look. "People have spread rumors you know". Loki said. "I know". Thor said. You looked at the two sarcastically. "Are you two always like this?" You laugh and Thor and Loki look at you. "Y/N we've got to finish your lessons. Come with me". "I can walk by myself thanks". You say when Loki offers you his arm. You were mad at him for so suddenly interrupting it was kind of rude. Then you looked at Loki's face which looked kind of dissapointed.

"Alright" you smile and you take his arm. Loki gives you a smile/smirk and Thor just looks annoyed at Loki. Is this what their brother rivalry was like? It was pretty bad.

While Loki escorted you back to the castle, you could still feel the Asgardians talking about you and the brothers. You were scared for what the rumors might be and you whisper to Loki "Loki, what are the rumors exactly?" And Loki gives you a look for the side. "You and Thor as a couple". You sigh. You could've expected that. Now you were being shipped with Thor which kind of flattered you. Thor was a muscular man and he was the prince of Asgard. But you didn't feel anything for him. Would you feel the same about Loki? What if you and Loki.. your heart starts beating a bit faster and you're getting hot. Loki looks at you and he sees you being nervous. He raises an eyebrow questioning what's wrong.

"It's nothing" you say and you smile. You give a look at Thor who's walking behind you and Loki. Then Loki stops walking and he turns 90° to look at you. "I want to make a stop here first". And he pulls you inside a white building. "Thor. Wait outside or go home" Loki says to Thor. And you see Thor walking away.

You're alone with Loki