Chapter-30

"Loki, I talked to you about this. We decided that we would go with the black roses". You say to Loki who had just purchased over 100 purple flowers. You sigh. "I can't believe you've done this". The sky was already black and the moon shone in your room, Loki laughs. "Don't worry it's just flowers". You smiled. "I still want the black roses tho". Loki kissed you on the mouth. "On it babygirl". He stared into your eyes and you felt your cheeks getting rosy. You couldn't stop smiling.

You kissed Loki a few times on the lips before he went and order the black roses you wanted. You laughed at him. He just learned about online shopping and he had gotten addicted to it the past couple of days. So was most of Asgard since you introduced it to them, of course they did have a completely different twist at it. At least they listened to you, their almost new princess.

As the day passed you and Loki were planning your wedding. You did not want anything big but Loki did. As he read the cake choices to you, you cuddled up with him and held his hand. "What about we go for a weird cake?" He said. You smiled. "Like?" "Well this is a cake with skulls on it. Which is more our style but on the inside there are sprinkles in various colors". Loki explained. "You know what? I actually like that. How many people are coming? So we know how big the cake needs to be". Loki read the guest list.

"Wait you're not inviting all of Asgard are you?" You said when Loki was at his 298th guest. "We're not?" He said. "No" you laughed. "Let's just keep it small Loki, I just want our close friends to come and after the wedding ceremony we can have a big after-party. How about that?"

After a long kiss Loki growled: "Oh the after-party is going to be big alright." And he kissed your neck. Something in you said he was not talking about the same after party as you were. You laughed and engaged with Loki in a long and tender kiss. You pushed him on his bed. And so a make out session begun. Your hands explored every inch of his body and you touched him in the places you knew he liked the most.

Loki groaned and smiled. He kissed you in your neck and your arms. You felt this was going a little bit further but then at the same moment you suddenly thought about all the stuff that needed to be done before the wedding. It was coming up really soon. "Loki I'm going to ask the staff if they can do the stuff for us. I'll give them my check list". Loki smiled. "Go do that, when you come back I have a surprise for you". you blew him a kiss and left.

You were on your way to tell the staff about their tasks for today when you saw Frigga. She smiled at you and asked you if she could talk to you. You went with her. "So, I haven't thanked you yet for what you did for Odin, I would like to give you...." She signed at the door and a woman came in with a chest full of golden jewels. "Oh Frigga, I appreciate it a lot, but I don't like jewels that much."

Frigga laughed "They're my jewels and I would like for you to pick a few for when you get married to my son". She smiled and grabbed your hands. "I'm so happy you're getting married to my son. You guys make a great couple". You got red and gave Frigga a hug. "Would you like to come shopping on earth with me for my dress together with F/N?" She laughed and nodded. "I'd like nothing more."

You had asked the staff if they wanted to help you and you were now on your way to Loki's room. After the wedding you could live with Loki, it was still uncertain if you were going to stay living in the palace. But you probably were.You opened the door to Loki's room, he stood up with a face that was happy to see you. He grabbed your hand. "I know a spot" he winked and hastily he walked with you to the back of the castle. You climbed 3 stairs before a beautiful rooftop garden pleased your retinal.

Candle light bathed the rooftop with a pleasant yellow light and the stars made for a spectacular view. There was a swinging couch on which red pillows were carefully placed. Red roses and purple, yellow and pink flowers blossomed up on their way to the night sky.

"How come you haven't brought me here before?" your hand firmly holding on to Loki's. He looked into your eyes, the candlelight reflecting in his eyes which made his expression dreamy and full of love. "Me and the staff finished making it 3 days ago, we could have our wedding here". With utter delight you gave Loki a hug. "I love you so much". you felt your eyes prickle and happy tears coming up. But you resisted. This was perfect, Everything was perfect. You felt amazing and Loki did too. Nothing could come between you two's happiness now. You were positive.

Loki let go of your hand and sat down on the swinging couch. You came and sat, well more lied, next to him. He rested his head in your lap and you stroked his hair and softly tickling his face as he held your hand. "Y/N... Our life is going to be amazing you know that?" You smiled and kissed his hand. "I know".

The whole night you and Loki talked about your wedding and what the rest of your lives would look like. you would adopt a dog and have children. You would have a whole section of the palace for your own. You would... and so much more.

Your future would be Loki, and you would be his. Forever. And nothing else seem to matter.

The End :)