Chapter-19

What's up. I haven't had time to upload and i'm trying to upload once a week now. it's really busy around me right now but I promise when this chapter is out I will try to upload at least one chapter a week from now on
_____________________________

You feel someone moving beneath you and you open your eyes with a sigh. You're tired. Which is logical since you didn't sleep much last night. Last night! You remember what happened and your heart starts beating faster. Your brain goes "omgomgomgomgomg". You listen to Loki's heartbeat which also goes rather quickly. You feel a hand going through your hair and you decide to open your eyes.

You hum as you look up hoping to catch a glance of this beautiful man. He smiles at you and you smile back. "Goodmorning beautiful" You go sit upright and you kiss him. He holds the back of your head as he kisses you back. Then you remember the words Thor said last night and you pull away.

"Thor said he knew who made me lose my memory". Loki's eyes became bigger. "He said what?" He used the bedsheet as some kind of skirt to cover himself up. He ran through the door yelling Thor's name. Startled you look out the door of your room and you see Loki talking with Thor waving with his arms and making a scene in front of nobody.

Thor looked confused by the fact that his brother was standing half naked in front of him. You decide to walk to the brothers asking what's wrong. "You can't do that to her! You can't!" You heard Loki shouting. Thor seemed to disagree "She deserves to know it!" You asked them to stop shouting at each other but they didn't listen. The brothers were shouting to each other now and their words crossed which made it impossible to hear what they were saying. You had enough.

"You guys STOP!" Your hand touches Loki's chest and you take a hold of Thor's arm. "You guys are children! What is going on? I want an answer". The brothers looked at you with guilt and moved away from your touch. You felt like their mother. "Y/N I know who took your memory". Thor says. "Me too.. but.." he didn't finish his sentence. Your arms crossed you looked at the... boys in front of you. "Who took it?" The brothers looked at each other and then Loki nodded at Thor. "F/N did".

You stood there for a second unable to move or speak. "Y..you mean? So. In fact.." you could not finish any of your sentences. You felt betrayed and lied to. But not by F/N. You felt lied to by Thor and Loki. You felt a tear prick in your eyes. "She didn't". Thor looked at you weirdly. "Yes she did". "You are lying to me". Loki put his hand on your shoulder an Thor came in for a hug. He hugged you but you didn't hug back.

"You're lying to me". Thor stroked your face and Loki still looked uncomfortable and didn't know what to do with his hand that was resting on your shoulder. "You're lying to me". Thor looked into your eyes. "We're not". You knew that they were lying to you. Because you knew F/N she would never do that. You were certain. F/N would wipe their memories too if she could. So she would never get unmasked. Unless she wanted to be unmasked. Oh no. Did she do it?

You hugged Thor back without showing emotion. Then after a minute you stopped and he stopped too. "I'm going to my room for a bit. I need to think". Thor and Loki said nothing and stood there. You weren't planning on going to your room at all. You were going to find F/N and ask her about these accusations. You know it's stupid but you just can't believe it.

You think you would notice when she would be lying to you and you decided that it might be a good idea after all. You're before F/N's door before you notice and you almost walk in on it. You look down and notice a cold draft coming from under the door. You knock.

''yes?'' you hear a voice coming from the room. '' It's me can I come in?'' then the door opens. You see your friend stand there. She was always your partner in crime and now you're doubting her. You saw an evil lurking in her eyes.

You looked at her eyes suspiciously as she raised an eyebrow. '' Y/N? are you okay?'' you straighten your back and you give her a smile. ''yes, would you like to go for a drink?'' Confused F/N nods and touches your arm sympathetically. You felt like she knew that something was wrong and after a while of silently walking through Asgard she asks you. "Y/N, I can see something is wrong. Tell me".

You sigh and were debating in your head if you should tell her. She could see you struggling and she didn't feel like she could do anything. You close your eyes and you almost trip and you sign at F/N that you need to sit down. She comes and sit next to you. "Y/N what's wrong!?"

"Too much for me to handle". F/N listens to you. Like always. She was the best at comforting you and at listening to you. You never thought she was annoying and she never thought you were. You truly had the best friendship and you couldn't lose her but you were. You were going to lose her.

You lost trust in her and she would not be happy with that. You start talking about Loki. How much you actually like him bit that Thor, his brother, also likes you and he was so sweet and you didn't want to hurt him but you felt like you were going to because... You were going to say it.

"He says you wiped my memory. I don't want to believe him and I'm not going to. But I'm doubting you now which I hope you understand but our friendship is so amazing and I love you so much and I just want you to say that you are on my side no matter what you did. I don't care if you wiped my memory I just want to know if you're on my side".

F/N looks at you. Then looks at the ground and she's playing with her hands. You can see the nervous look on her face as she opens her mouth.