Chapter-29

It was a boring day and nothing interesting had happened. You walked outside in a very flowy dress. It was the most comfortable dress you had and you basically wore it everyday. You knew you had to change soon though. It was 5 past 6 which meant that dinner would start in 25 minutes and you weren't ready at all. Loki was going to announce to the castle and the royal staff that you and him were getting married in about 2 months.

You smiled at some people and you talked to a woman with a child whom was asking where the theater was. Happily you walked back inside with music in your ears.

when you arrived to the castle everyone looked at you. Awkwardly you tried to keep your composure, pretending like you did not notice the burning looks of people in the back of your head. It was quite busy in the palace, everybody had a task. Plates and silverware were being transported from the kitchen to the dining room. Cups and enormous bowls of fruit and meat were brought there too.

You stared at it, it was quite a bit much. You thought you, Loki, Thor and Frigga would just have a conversation announcing the big news. But when you looked at the enormous dining table in the room you started to get really nervous. You were eagerly looking around if you saw any familiar faces, without any luck. You did see some faces you'd seen around the castle.

A few soft smiles were sent your way and you smiled back with all of them. Loki did not seem to be anywhere and you got a little anxious with all these people around. You checked the time. Dinner would start in 15 minutes. Where was Thor? Where was Loki? Were you even supposed to be here right now or were you supposed to take a different entry...

"Darling! There you are, I've been looking all around for you. Could you please change into the clothes I laid out for you on your bed. You don't need to do anything else sweetie, I'm taking care of everything". You smiled and walked through the chaos to your room. When you closed the door behind you and the sounds of the chaos got less loud you sighed. God the chaos was enormous and you felt all fuzzy in your head. You never could handle a crowd that well, that's one thing you knew for sure.

Loki said he left clothes on your bed so you walked towards it. A beautiful red dress had been resting upon your sheets and you looked at it in awe. Red? You never knew that Loki liked that color on you. The dress had a sleek top and a slit by the left leg. He had left red heels and black strappy heels with it. You could choose.

This dress looked like an earthly version of Asgardian clothes. You looked in the mirror and held the dress before you. The length was a bit long but you could fix that with the heels. You heard Loki's knock on the door. "Dear are you ready? We need to be the first one there and.. well we missed that''. While you were getting dressed you shouted at Loki that he had to come in. He opened the door and his face lit up as he saw you getting into the dress.

"Honey that dress looks beautiful on you". He said. You smiled at him. "Loki is all this really necessary? there are so many people, I'm getting uncomfortable". Loki helped you zip up without you asking him. "It is necessary my love I'm sorry. You're marrying royalty after all". You smiled. "I am marrying you. You don't act royal. So why is this suddenly necessary?"

Loki pulled you in for a kiss. After the kiss he smiled. "Because I want everything and everyone to know that I am marrying you." You smiled and kissed Loki again. "I can't wait". You said. You sat on the bed and put on your heels. "Okay then. Let's go". You stood up and loki offered you his arm. "We're pretty late you know that?" He said. You sighed. "Yea sorry, at least we'll make an entrance like this".

You walked towards the dining room. You heard excited people talking even behind the big closed doors. The doors swung open for you and Loki and you both walked alongside each other to your seats. Everyone had been silenced and everyone was looking at you. The woman they had seen around. What was she doing here alongside their prince?

Loki and you arrived at the very head of the table and excited whispers had been heard here and there. More people began to talk. Until Loki spread out his arms and yelled for silence. Everyone got quiet, everyone was listening what the prince had to say.

Loki grabbed your hand. "Royal staff of Asgard. You have been gathered to hear some exciting news. Me and Y/F/N Y/L/N are getting married. We will do so in two months". Everyone excitedly applauded in receiving this news. Loki put his finger in front of his mouth to silence them. "In celebration of this happy occasion we have been preparing a meal. Enjoy''

Big meals appeared on the table like magic. You wondered why they even had so much people here as staff if everything here was magic. Loki smiled at you and offered to grab you a plate of food. As he was grabbing food for you people came by to congratulate you with your engagement and for chatting with you.

Odin and Frigga were seated next to you and were chatting with you as well. They asked stuff about how the relationship started and if Loki's got your parents blessing. You calmly explained that you didn't have your parents anymore and they apologized. The dinner was a lot of fun. People kept laughing and smiling at you. You had a few fun conversations but it got really tiring in the end. Loki seemed to notice.

He asked you to your room and you both went. "I can't wait for the wedding Y/N. I'ts going to be perfect". You smiled and kissed him. "I know it will." You undressed and changed into your nightgown. Loki undressed too. When you layed in bed with him you looked at his face.

"I can't believe I'm marrying you". You said to him. "I can't believe it either". You cuddled up with him and fell asleep. Both dreaming about the wedding.