Chapter-21

You attempted to open your eyes once again and this time you could. You saw the other man grinning at Loki. You gave a soft "hmm". And Loki put you down. You opened your eyes and saw that you were in a big cage. With more confusion than you've ever felt in your life you stand up. Your eyes big and your breath fast. "Who are you? Where am I?" Loki didn't bother to answer your questions but the other man with you in the cage put his hand on your shoulder. "Y/N, these are the frost giants. Don't worry I will explain when I can". You nodded and kept calm.

Loki leaned against the bars and looked the frost giant in the eye. "Why did you bring us here?" He said threatening. The frost giant laughed and walked away. "Greetings from your sister". The man and Loki gave each other a look that said "sister?" You were still very confused and you decided that you wouldn't take the confusion anymore. "Someone explain this situation to me." You said calmly without getting mad. You did not want their impression to be someone who could not control their emotions.

Loki and the other man seemed to be surprised at your tone. That made you believe that you actually were an aggressive person. Loki looked at the man and waved his hand. "You explain it brother. I don't know what there is going on either". Loki's brother nodded and sighed. "Do you remember anything?" He asked first. You shook your head. "No, I don't remember who I am. Who you are. Or how I got here".

"Alright, I am Thor" he put a hand on his chest and used the other hand to shake yours. "And that's Loki". He pointed at his brother. "We are the princes of Asgard. It's in space. I am the god of thunder and my brother Loki is the god of mischief, we know you because you lived on earth but you are the only healer left on our planet and we need you to make our father Odin better. As far as we know we don't have a sister". Thor gave a soft chuckle. "But than again with our father you would never know"

You nodded. "So.. why are we here? Who are the frost giants?" You quickly asked. "Now, now I was still talking. Be patient". Thor said. You looked at the floor ashamed and you decided to sit down. Loki sat down next to you.  "The frost giants are our enemies. Our father declared a war to them and since then they despise us". Loki explained. You felt like he wanted to tell something to you but kept it behind.

"Why can't I remember anything?" Loki looked at you and opened his mouth to explain but his brother was first. "We suspect that the frost giants are behind it, probably for one of their plans to let our father die so the throne would fall upon me". Loki scoffed. "Or on me" he said.

You sighed for you had no time for brothers drama. You knew how it was. You constantly fought with your brother about power as well. "Who's the youngest?" They both look at each other and raised their shoulders. "You don't know who the youngest is? How are you going to decide who's gonna be king then?"

"Father does". They say. Frustrated you turn away from their faces and you decide stare at the wall. It wasn't clean at all and there looked like there was ice on it. It could be decoration but you suspected this was a result of the coldness that you felt.

At a given moment Loki and Thor had noticed you shivering and handed you their coats which you hesitated to grab. Then you smiled at them and both smiled back so tenderly that one of them made your heart jump and you felt your cheeks get rosy. Loki gave you a wink "You're welcome princess".  And you let out a laugh like goofy and quickly put a hand before your mouth and sighed.

Hours have gone past and you didn't feel like you were moving at all.