Chapter-15

"Why are we here?" You ask Loki. Loki smiles at you and grabs your hand. "We're in our hospital". he says and your mouth falls open. "hospital?"You hear yourself ask. "Is there someone who could teach me something here?" you ask, then you realize Loki is holding your hand and you turn pink. Loki starts walking through the corridor while still holding your hand. "Yes there is someone who can teach you how to heal people. You can also practice your arts here". "Already? Don't you think that that's a bit too soon?" You ask. Loki pulls you closer and looks into your eyes.

"I believe you can do this, Of course you will first be taught how to do it. But I know it will be alright". You smile at Loki and he smiles back. You hear someone cough behind you and you rip your eyes off of Loki's face.

"I'm sorry to interrupt you two". You see a tall man standing there. He was just as tall as Loki and his eyes were brown. He had grey hair and he looked angry. "My apologies. I'm here with Y/N she's the healer my father informed you about". Loki took a dominant posture against the man as if he was offended by the man rudely interrupting you. "I see. Walk around here with me please". The man walked into a white room with a lot of mirrors and there was a metal cauldron in the middle. It looked far more modern than you would think. There were closets full of weird stuff. You saw some form of grey powder that was labeled "kiki sand" and a pit full of pickle like fruits. There were pots full with beautiful flowers and also dead animals. You raised an eyebrow.

"Allow me to properly introduce myself, my name is dr. Glary and I am a doctor". You raised a hand as a greeting but dr. Glary ignored it. "I'm Y/N" you say and dr Glary gave you a smile. You could see that it wasn't genuine. Loki raised his chin. "I would like to show you a patient of mine" dr Glary said as he was walking towards a door. He opened it and you saw a very young girl sitting there looking a bit startled at your entrance.

"This is Garcia and she had an accident today, tell them Garcia." Garcia sat up straight and began to tell. "Today I was playing with my brother and i fell down the stairs. I tried to save myself and grab the handles next to the stairs but I couldn't. So now my back really hurts and I had to come by". You smile at the kid. "What's wrong with her then?" You say. Glary looks in your direction. "Her back is bruised possibly pulled a few muscles. You have to imagine her back getting all healed up". He looks at Garcia. "But there is a possibility that you have to sacrifice a tine part of yourself. Such as blood, tears or DNA. The bigger the wounds is, the bigger the sacrifice may have to be from you". Your eyes widen and you look at Loki. "But I didn't have that with the plant." You say and dr. Glary raises an eyebrow. "You practiced on a plant? Anyhow, You either don't have that, or the plant wasn't as badly injured".

You nod and you smile at the girl. You sot next to her and you place your hand on her lower back. "I'm going to try to make the pain go away okay? Don't be scared there is nothing dangerous about this". You close your eyes and you try to imagine the bruises disappearing from the girls back. You got a cold tingling feeling in your stomach and you felt something coming out of your body out of your hands. "I think it is working". You say. You open your eyes and you look at Garcia's back. Nothing happened.

Dr. Glary walked up to you and grabbed your hand aggressively. You see his other hand holding a knife. Loki noticed it too and came running to you. But before you could pull your hand away or Loki could stop Glary he already had made a deep cut in your hand. "Try again" he said calmly and Loki had his knifes in his hand but put them back in his pockets. "Au" you say slowly. "That hurt" angrily you look at Glary who just stares at you. "Go on then. you're wasting time" you sighed and you try to concentrate.

With the bleeding hand you touch Garcia's hand again and you smile at her. Garcia looks startled and smiles back. You close your eyes and the tingling sensation comes back in your stomach. You concentrate more and you feel energy coming out of your hands. It feels stronger than you've ever felt and it scared you. When the energy faded you slowly open your eyes and you look at Garcia's back. It worked.

Happily you look at Loki and he proudly smiles back. "I feel great Y/N, I think it worked" Garcia looks at you and hugs you. "Thank you so much". Garcia talked to Glary and he only nodded. She proceeded to walk out the door and out of the building you presumed.

"I will see you tomorrow again and that lesson would be more explicit. You will know the more complicated things. Now get out". He pointed at the door and you look at Loki. He just nodded his head in the doors direction. "It was a pleasure to meet you" you say but dr. Glary ignores you.

Once you were out of the building it had already gotten dark and it was beautiful. There were stars above you and Loki and Loki took your hand. "Darling, I would like to take you to one of my favorite spots in Asgard. To celebrate your succes today". You smile. "Sounds lovely" and you take Loki's hand. He and you walk into the night and the cold breeze brushes against your face. You lay your head on Loki's arm and he let you. The stars were shining bright and the waters you were walking past made the most beautiful sound. Finally Loki stopped at a quiet place close by the water. You could hear the sounds of the waves playing.

"It is so pretty out here" you say. Looking at Loki. Loki's eyes were fixated on nothing else but you and you felt his hands on your face and one on your hip. You got lost in his eyes and finally Loki says something. "Y/N..". "Yes?" You look at his lips. "I want to kiss you"