Chapter-28

You were running through the halls with Loki to get to your bedroom. Loki tugged on your arm and caused you to stand still. "You know darling, we could also not go to my bedroom it's just too far away". You laugh. "You mean, just doin' it right here?" Loki grins, "Why not? It's more exciting than a lousy bedroom." You laugh and look like you're offended. Loki opens a door to a very classy looking room.

It's a dining room with a long wooden table and a golden chandelier hanging from the ceiling.  There is a huge window with a balcony and on the sides are two couches. On the table there are golden cups and silver wear together with lots of fruit in big golden bowls.

****NSFW****

You stood there looking at the love of your life shoving all of the things off of the table and beckoning you towards him. You kissed him roughly which caused Loki to whine a little bit like a puppy and once you realized that you hurt him you pull away and put your hands in front of your mouth. "Oh my god Loki I'm so sorry". Loki doesn't respond.

He kisses you softly before taking off his clothes and he smiles softly. "Come here". He says. You walk towards him. While you do that you drop your dress to the floor and you kiss him. His hands run down your back and he kisses your neck. Down to your breasts and your stomach until he's down at the spot you like him to be. You keep checking behind you if the door is closed and if no one has walked in. "Don't worry dear, no one will see us". He puts your legs on his hips and lifts you up to walk towards the couches. Then he puts you down.

He guides his hips towards you and thrusts forwards causing both of you to let out a moan. After a while, you were done and laying beside each other.

***nsfw end***
"I love you" Loki said. You smiled and sat on top of him while getting dressed. "I love you too" you say. You put your hands on his chest. Loki gets up practically throwing you on the couch and smiles. He puts on his trousers and says. "Close your eyes, my dear". You obey. You hear some noise and then you hear Loki's voice telling you to open your eyes. Once again you obey.

You open your eyes to a ring and a Loki that's kneeling for you (!!) you look at Loki confused. "What...?" You say. Loki smiles. "Will you be my wife Y/N?"  Suddenly you don't remember how to breathe and all you can do is smile. "Yes!" You finally say and you hug him. Causing Loki to fall over together with you and you kiss him. After a while of kissing, you pull away and Loki says. "Do you want to put on the ring?"

You laugh. "Hell yes, I wanna put on the ring". You exclaim. Loki is holding the golden ring in his hand. There were three green diamonds in the middle of it about the size of a ladybug packed together with a golden iron thread. Inside you gasp and from the outside, all you can do is smile. You're engaged with the god of mischief!!! "Loki, I'm sorry, but can I show this to everyone!?" You ask him. Loki grinned. "Yea go ahead". He said. You look at him. He sat down on the couch like he had no intention of telling anyone himself.

"You have to come with me you know". You say. Loki looks at you confused. "You're my fiancé". You walk towards him and kiss him on the mouth again. You grab his hand and pull him with you. "Let's tell your parents". Loki became a little anxious with those words. What would his father think about it?

"Alright m'lady, if you insist".

A couple of minutes later you were having a conversation with Frigga. She was delighted and so happy for you two. She kept asking to see the ring. "It's beautiful". She said. "Wow" "I like the green". A few other people said. You might've interrupted them when they were in some sort of meeting. But in your defense, you were so excited to marry Loki that you couldn't contain yourself.

Loki looked at you and all he could do was smile. He was marrying the love of his life. When he was with you everything changed and everything was perfect. He could be with you forever.

Loki smiled and grabbed you hand. "Let's tell F/N dear". Excitedly you strutted along with Loki towards F/N's room. You knocked on her door. There was a long pause before F/N opened the door and smiled at you both. "What's up?" She said. Happily you let her see the ring. She opened her mouth and switched glances between you, the ring and Loki.

"You're engaged!!?" You nod yes with a big smile. "Oh my god. We gotta celebrate this". She said. And then locked eye contact with you. "We are" Loki said. "We are?" You were confused. "Yea, at dinner tonight. I'll make the announcement to the rest of the castle and then we'll tell all of Asgard that y/n and I are getting married". He grabbed your hand and kissed you tenderly. You smiled at him. "I love you so much". You said

"I love you more".