Chapter-12

As the stars began to fade away and were replaced with a blue day sky with a few clouds a ray of light fell onto you face. You turned around and continued sleeping. Then Loki knocks on the door. You don't hear ot at all and just continue sleeping. "I'm going to give you 20 seconds to respond or make yourself decent okay? If not I will come in". He whispered just loud enough that you could possibly hear it when you were awake. Loki looks at the door. And lays a hand on it. "Y/N? I'm going to come in now ?" He pushes the handle down and opens the door.

He smiles when he sees you sleeping. You looked so peaceful and adorable in his eyes. He stroked a piece of hair behind your ear and kissed your cheeck. You still didn't wake up. Then he woke you. You open your eyes and you look directly outside the window. There was light. And it looked like it was light for a long time already. "Goodmorning dear". Loki smiled and you looked at him. Immediately you cover your morning face with your hands. "Hi Loki". You mumble. He laughs. "Today I want to take you to the library. Thor will help us find the book we are looking for and we will teach you the basics.

Thor? Oh, you remember last night. But Loki doesn't know that. "Thor? Your brother?" You say innocently. "Yes my brother". He sighed. "Alright! Let me get dressed then we will go to the library". You looked at Loki. "Yeah sure". He said. You look at him. "Loki can you give me some privacy?" Loki looks like he doesn't know what to do. "Yes excuse me". He smiles and bows. He gives you a smirk and leaves. You look into your closet. And you wonder if you should maybe wear the drapes or if that would be offending? That you try to be like them. You slightly panic and wonder if Loki is still there to tell you what to do. "Loki?" You turn your head around the door and you see him walking. Then you yell. "Loki!!" He turns his head.

(This is your dress

(This is your dress. This is the website I got it from: https://www.deviantart.com/azinovic/art/Medieval-dress-Lorena-400005962)

"Yes?" He says. Looking annoyed. You immediately regret calling his name. "Could you help me? I don't know how to wear these.. clothes that are in my drawer..". Loki smirks. "Eheh, I'll help you get dressed". You smile uncomfortably. Loki walks into your room and closes the door. You feel your cheeks turn pink and Loki smiles tenderly. He takes off your night gown and leaves you standing there in your underwear. He looks like this is the most normal thing he ever did and he puts the dress carefully over your head. He does some stuff with the ropes on your dress which you can't really follow and you wonder where he learned to dress women like this.

"how often do you dress women?" you ask him. Loki laughs with his sexy voice. "My brother dresses up a lot". You smile at him. Thor dressing up. That's just great. you and Loki share a laugh. Loki follows the dress with his hands over your body and is looking like he's checking things and you feel yourself getting really hot. you take a step back and grab accessories. "Can you help me put these on? Then I think I'm all done". You quickly say. Loki looks at you and growls softly. He was so beastlike. You look at him while he puts the accessories on you and he points at a mirror. "What do you think?" He days.

You turn around. You make a spin and you follow your body with your hands. "I look like a goddess" you exclaim. "You are a goddess" loki responds. You raise your chin and you look at yourself. You feel like a totally different person. Loki looks at you and you turn your head looking at him. "I look so pretty" you say enthusiastically. "Yes you do, now. Come with me to the library please". "Yes off course sorry". You say. Loki offers you his hand and you take it. He pulls you closer to him as you two walk to the library. You approach a huge golden door and loki opens it. With a lot of dramatic noise the doors open and reveal a door to a new room.

There are books everywhere and desks with beautiful attributes on it

There are books everywhere and desks with beautiful attributes on it. The lights are dimmed and the main color is dark red. The windows are huge and you can see the beauty of Asgard out of them. It was an amazing view. "If you could wait there until I found the right book. Thanks" "yeah. Sure" you respond to Loki. He pointed at the place in the window. You sit down and look outside. You follow a walking person. He is walking with a woman and they seem like a couple. He takes the woman to a bridge over a river and he kisses her. You smile and look away. That's none of your business. Loki calls your name and you stand up and look at him. "Yes?" You say. "Could you be a dear and grab this book from me?" You take the book he is handing you and you look through it.

It is written in another language and you can only understand about ten words in a whole page. You don't know why it probably looks like a language you've ever learned. "Do you understand it?" Loki asks you. You close the book. "No. Not all of it. I can maybe understand 10 words in a whole page". You respond. Loki looks disappointed. "Your memory is there a bit but not really. We need to find something to bring it back". He says. "But for now let's relearn the healing powers shall we? It says that we need to start with plants. I could get a plant somewhere". He whistles and a man comes walking in. "Hi Cornelius. Could you get us a houseplant please?" The man nods and walks out.

You wonder what to do now. You smile at Loki and he is just turning pages in the book. Then the man walks in with a plant. It was blue and you don't think you've ever seen a plant like that before. A knife suddenly appears in Loki's hand and he does some tricks with it. That he cuts a leaf off and gives you a sign that you had to stand next to him. "Okay. Concentrate on the plant and say these words" he showed you the book and pointed at some words you couldn't understand.