Chapter-27

Loki looked down. He touched your face and then smiled. "I love you y/n, please forgive me, will you come back for me?"  Your heart started beating faster of happiness. "You're getting me out if this place?" You smile and you want to kiss Loki. He steps back. His face is sad. "Sorry y/n, all I want is for you to come back". Death nodded his way. Loki nodded back. "I'm ready". Confused you look at Loki. Tears streaking down your face.  "Loki?" You ask. He winks at you before death raised his scythe and pointed it at Loki. "Loki Laufeyson, you have traded your soul in exchange for y/n's soul."

Your eyes became bigger. "You did what!!!?" You exclaimed. You wanted to punch him. "Who gave you permission!!" Furious you walked towards Loki but you quickly took a step back. Out of the scythe the purple light returned. It shot in a ray towards Loki. It hit his chest and Loki fell to his knees. Tears filled your eyes once again. "Stop!" You screamed towards death. You sat down on the floor. "Please!" Death didn't listen. Loki looked like he was in so much pain.

He screamed on the top of his lungs and he sat on his knees. Until finally he stopped. He looked at you and he smiled. "I love you y/n". Then. He sort of exploded. Dust particles were everywhere. You looked at death. Then at the ground. Death disappeared with the same purple light. Then you ran towards the spot where Loki was and you cry. You cry so much. Thinking about all the times you had together. Why couldn't he just let you die!?

You throw a rock against the wall and then you heard Josh' voice behind you. "Y/n please, go home. Tell his family. It's okay". You turned around to look at his face. It was partially burned and melted. It probably had something to do with death. In anger you punched him. he laid down on the floor. Holding his hand to his face. "Why did you.." he didn't finish his sentence when he saw your tears. And you ran away.

"Heimdall!? Please bring me home". A ray of light consumed you and you appeared back in front of Heimdall. He hugged you. "It's ok y/n I promise". You hugged back. Then waved Heimdall goodbye and walked towards the palace. People were looking at you like you were crazy. A few people stopped to ask you what was wrong and all you could say is that they had to leave you alone.

When you arrived at the palace you couldn't even walk properly anymore. Tears streaming down your face and flashes of Loki going through your mind. You decide to sit down. Not on a couch. Just on the floor and cry. Thor came by and he ran towards you. You hadn't notice he came sitting next to you until he put his hand on your shoulder.  Then you looked into his eyes and smiled. "What's wrong?"  He asked.

Your smile disappeared. "Loki... he is.." you cried. "In his room?" Thor said. You shook your head. "No he's.. he's dead". Thor sighed. "My brother has got to stop letting people believe that". "What do you mean?" You asked. Thor smiled. "Well. He is the god of mischief after all." Still confused you look at Thor. "You mean, he's alive?" Thor stood up and offered you a hand. "Yea. He is" he said. Wiping your tears of your face. "He's in his room."  You hugged Thor and ran towards Loki's room.

You swung the door open and there was no one there. You felt a blockage in your throat. Like you were about to cry again. But you kept it inside and ran towards your room. You bursted through the door and saw Loki waiting for you. You hit him in the face with the ugliest crying face you've ever had. Causing him a bloody nose and yourself a broken fist. *you guys if ur partner hits u in the face.. run. This was for comedic purposes but this is violence and thats not okay in a relationship*

A while later, when you and Loki both held ice packs against your faces, you smiled again. You were sitting in a kitchen. You on the countertop and Loki on a chair. "I thought you were dead". You said to Loki. Loki looked at you "I promised my soul in exchange for yours". He said "Yeah I know" you said. "But how come you're alive then?"  Loki shrugged. "I am the god of mischief after all". You jumped off of the countertop. "Well. The god of mischief might need some punishment for letting the love of his life believe he was dead". You say. And you sit down on Loki's lap. "Do you think?" Loki said. Smiling.

"I'm certain" you said and you bit your lip. "What do you want me to do" Loki said. You giggled. "I'll do anything my love". He said. You pretended to be thinking. While you already knew the answer. "Kiss me fool" you said. Loki didn't need to hear that command twice. He leaned in while biting his lip. He was about a centimeter from your face and looked into your eyes. "Are you teasing me?" You laughed. "I might be". He kissed your neck and you laughed. You felt his hand under your leg. Pulling you closer.

The door opened and Thor stood there. You and Loki quickly stopped and you slowly got off Loki's lap. "I see you lovebirds are happy together". He winked even though it hurt him he knew he had to give his brother something. He has always stood in Thor's shadow and he finally found something that made him happy. He should be happy for his brother. So Thor decided to let you go.  For his brothers sake. He winked and closed the door. "Have fun you two".

You looked at Loki and Loki looked at you. "Does he, approve?" You asked. "Oh who the hell cares". Loki kissed you and held you. His hand was on your thigh and one hand under your dress on your back. You laughed and kissed him back. Your hands touching his back. His face. Oh god you loved him so much. "Loki?" You said while kissing him carefully. "Hm?"  Loki responded. You giggled. And pulled away. Loki moaned and pulled a sad face.  It made you laugh.

"Let's go to your bedroom". You winked. "Dear, that sounds like an splendid idea". He let out a growl and bit your ear softly. You grabbed him by the hand and pulled him with you on your way to his bedroom.