Moments

It's a morning and everybody in home have breakfast.Nihan and Kemal with Deniz are in hospital with Kemal's father.Banu and Tarik are very happy.

"Hi how you feeling today father?Are you need anything?Are you hungry? Are you need something to drink? Are you ok?"Said Kemal

"Hey,hey stop son stop.Please calm down.I don't need anything.And yes I am ok.I feel better.I want go home."

"Good morning Hüseyin Are you feel better?"

"Yes I feel better.I want to go home right now."

"OK,OK I understand but one more time you will stay here.Tomorow you can go home."Said's doctor

"Where are my granddaughter?"

"With Nihan she will come."

In a 10 minutes...

"Hi my mushroom I miss you."

"Look at this special moment it's beautiful.I think we should go."Said Kemal

"Yes I'm absolutely for."

In 27 minutes family Soydere went to home.

In house Kemal checked everything about animal hospital.Leyla and Ayhan helped him with this project.Everithing it's perfect.Kemal, Ayhan, Nihan and Leyla have full of work they don't have any time for pause.

"Yes I think this is so cool and animals need something to be happy."

"Yes I agree with Nihan.She has right."

"Have somebody pen.My didn't work."

"Yes here you're."

"Thank you Leyla my Musa my love my flower my wife my..."

"Stop Ayhan."

"Great.Everithing it's great we almost finished a work."Said Kemal

Meantime in a house Kozlouğlu.

"Emir are you ok?"

"I thinking about Poyraz.You really think he is dead because of me?"

"Calm down my love.It's my fault too.And if you didn't enemy my brother he be live."

"Where are you been last day?"

"Anywhere."

"Don't lie me!I know everything about last week!Who is the man with you talked in the park?!"

"NOBODY HE IS JUST A FRIEND HE SAVED ME LAST WEEK AND I THANKED HIM!"

"Don't make me crazy little one.If I see that man and you together.I swear i'll kill you and this man.You are my wife don't forget this?"

They went to a different room.When Emir fall in sleep.Zeynep entering in his room.She's dressed in black shirt with a pink skirt.She watching Emir how sleep.He saw her and he apologize to her.She accepts an apology.

"You're a good man Emir.I know that somewhere deep in you is love and respect for others."

He didn't say anything.He came closer to her and smelled her hair.He approached her neck.He kissed her lips and then left.

"Don't go.Stay."She said

"I have to go to work.I can't stay home."

"Or you can't take your day off?"

"Not my little one, but today only today."

She was happy and gave him a hug.He approached her and smelled her hair.Then both sexually kissed.Emir kissed her neck and stripped off the mantle.She opened some buttons on his shirt.And he stripped them of the upper goods.She opened his pants and pulled out the waist from his pants.Both enjoyed in love.

"I love you Emir.Yo can't imagine how much I love you."

"Yeah I'm that think.

In the meantime Banu and Tarik came from a doctor who told them that they were expecting a boy.Both of them were very happy.They began to think about the name.

"I think he should be Arıf or maybe Ayberk.What do you think his name will be?"Asked Banu

"Arıf sounds good."

"I think so too.Let it be Arıf."

At that time Vilan called again Zeynep.They agreed on the location,where they would meet when without anyone knowing.Emir wasn't at home.So she could leave without a driver.Emir sent Mehmet for her and ordered him to accompany her every step.In a few moments.Emir's the phone rang.He was Mehmet.

"What?"He asked

"You wanted to report every step of your wife."

"Speak! What should I do about my wife?"

"I think you will not like what you hear."

"Don't delay!Tell me!"

"I'll tell you all right and send the pictures so you can see that I'm not lying."

"What do you have to show me?"

"I will send you pictures."

"Tell me about Zeynep."

"They got to the old factory where is used to be a jeweler.I'dont want to tell you what's see right now.I'd better send you pictures to judge yourself."

"Send me those pictures.Now you can stop. I'll take care of the rest myself."

After a few minutes the phone rang.There was s message from Mehmet.He looked at the pictures on which they were Zeynep and Vilan.He kissed Zeynep.Emir was almost nervous and he threw a glass of whiskey on the floor so he was crazy that he didn't know what he was doing,so he called Asu.

"What's wrong brother? Don't tell me you're going to be separated from your wife."

"Don't fuck around!"

"Ok.Calm down.What's wrong?"

"Zeynep's cheating on me."

"Oh, That's bad.I through something was serious.Not jealous outages.Next time doesn't call me because of problems with your wife"

"Asu don't fuck around,these are serious thing."

"Yeah yeah your jealousy attacks are a very serious thing."

"I'm not jealous."

"I don't believe you a single word.When will you stop lying to yourself about your emotions to Zeynep?"

"I have no feelings for her.I still love Nihan."

"You can lie to yourself,but you can't lie to me.I know you well."

"You're watching too many romantic movies sister.

"Yeah.

They both said goodbye and then Emir go home.He asked about Zeynep.Then he went to his room and through what his sister had tell to him.In a few seconds came Muygan.

"What's wrong son?"

"Mom are you think I'm jealous about Zeynep?"

"I don't know son.What do you feel about her?"

"I don't know."

"I think you have very strong emotions to her."

'Why you think so?"

"Bec it's obvious that you are jealous."

'No mother you're wrong.I'm not jealous,why would I still love Nihan."

"You don't love Nihan.You've never been a substitute to me for your dad.I think you're in love with Zeynep.Just tell her that she'll understand."