Yes I do

A waiter come in to pick up the money.

"Thank you."Both thanked

Meanwhile,the Soydere family (Tarik,Banu and Arıf) preparing for their event that will take place in a few days.

"We've already invited everyone.Your sister and Emir, your brother and his family and your parents."

Meanwhile time Banu preparing a menu for guests.Emir came back in Zeynep's house.

"You haven't been long. What my mother wanted?"

"She preached to me."He said with sarcastic tone.

She looked at him with a strange look.

"I'm joking, little one."

"Stop it,not funny."

"Sorry, little one.I' ll tell you everything what we talked with your mom.You know what I will not tell you, I'll show you.But you'll have to be very patient."

"Fine I will patient.Don't forget tommorow you get results."

"I will not forget, little one."He kissed her hand.

"I have to look at the child."she said and went to her son.

Emir came.

"You were thinking about living here?"

"You really want to live here?"

"Yeah, you don't?"

"I don't know little one,this house is different from the other one."

"Then why are you here?"She said with a confused tone and tears of eyes.

"I'm here for you and my son.I can't live without you."He was approaching to kiss her, but she withdraw.

"I'm sorry. I'm relieved.We can live here if you want it, because it's a house that your father gave you."

She was very happy and she was hugging him and he hugged her.
The day came when Emir reports the test results.He opened the envelope from it and took the paper with the results.Because the Vilan's helpers changed the results,they will not be positive.He looked and kept in his sadness,anger and confusion.He was confused.

"What is wrong?My love."

He didn't say anything.Then he speaks.

"What is it?!Huh.I can't believe you played me!"

Zeynep was completely confused and didn't want to look at the paper.

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"Look"He gave her a paper.

"I don't understand."

"No?You know what I feel about you,now I wonder what I'm doing here with you.I'm sorry that I persuaded you don't marry!"

She had tearful eyes.

"I wonder why you are so important to me that I would still kill for you? Forget everything we had,you can marry someone you will not play as you played me.You aren't worth it to I give life to you."

She cried.Emir left.Zeynep called his brother.

"Brother,you can come to me?"She was in tears.

"I'm coming."

Kemal saw her cry.

"Are you okay? That jerk hit you.I'll kill him!"

"No brother calm down."

They talked about the test.

"I don't understand."

"It looks like someone has changed the results.You have somebody in mind?"

"No."

"Remember who would hurt you, maybe Vilan?"

"I doubt, brother."

"Maybe he doesn't want to hurt you,but Emir."

"Why would he want to hurt him?"

"Remember that you weren't married because of Emir.I still don't like him,but maybe we'll even be a friends.I'm going to call him,if you're wrong.I'd better call him."

Emir sat in the garden with mother, sister and her boyfriend.

"Mr.Kemal Soydere."

"Don't ask, come to the cafe."

"One more coffee invitation.Fine I'm coming.What a surprise mr.Kemal."

"Don't fuck with me.I came because of Zeynep."

"Why did she tell you?"

"Look,I think someone has forged test results."

"You defend, your sister?"

"No,I don't defend her.She is never lying.I know you don't believe me,but I'd like to help you."

"Why are you trying to help me?"

"I'll show you that the people who were formerly your enemies can now be your friends if you give them a chance."

Emir was confused.

"What do I have to do?"

"Look.He showed him two paper.You see completely different.The real test has an original stamp,which this only has a fake stamp."

"This is definitely a scam."

"No, Zeynep didn't lie to you.Call her."

"Why? what should I tell her?"

"Call her and tell her to come here."

"She's thrown down."

"You see this happens when you don't trust a partner."Forget it,go to her."

Vilan's sergeant from Russia Gregorin Brozckir,called Vilan.

"What is?He was spotted."

"The plan is over."

"What?!!INCOMPETENCE!"He screamed over the headphone.

"Tell me what happened."

"Brother your as a future wife found that results were fake."

"Let's continue with a plan.Your next task is to pretend that you are both a policeman and arested Emir Kozlouğlu.
In the meantime Emir came home to Zeynep.He rang to the bell.Zeynep opened it, because her maid cooked.He look at her and kissed her passionately.He wanted to take off her top.

"What are you doing?Look out we're not alone."

"I don't care."He said and opened a zipper oh her skirt.

"I would not go to the room at least?"

They went into the room.He undressed her top roughly.He took her in his arms and put her on the bed.He took her bra.She took off his shirt.They make love until the doorbell rang.