Sparks

After a few minutes she came.

"They sleep.Call if anything goes wrong."

"Enjoy."

"We will.I didn't do this for a long time."

"What you mean?"

"Walking with girlfriend in the streets."

"Which was your first love?"

"None.If she were now she was with me and not you but if I answer your quotation, l'll say that you are."

"And Nihan what about her?"

"I think I never been in love with her.I was a sick, because she doesn't love me.And you which was your love,my little one?"

"On the first in 7.class I was in love with boy from 8.class.Even in the high school we were in the same school.We're been for a long time together."

"How long?"He said with jealous eyes.

"By the end of college.I went to the fax since then we didn't see each other again."She answered him.They walked around.

"Have you been back in love in the fax college?"

"No,I still think of him.Why are you interested in this?She said and had confused look.

"I want to get to know you better.Is something wrong with this?"He said with sarcastic tone.

"No it's nothing wrong.Okay I understand you want to know more about me and I about you."

"You're so smart my little one.Okay then ask me."

"Did you have a crush in elementary school?"

"Wau,hard question.Okay l'll answered you.I have a crush in 4.class.Because Nihan was in love with somebody from 1.class.She was still in kindergarten.Kindergarten and school was been together build.Is this evening what you want to hear about me?"

"Yes.Let's just leave it now."

They walked down the street and looked at the decorated city.It looked fucking good.The spruce height was 23 meters and decorated with golden leaflets, bunkers and golden tape and lights.

"How is everything beautiful decorated."She said in the meantime when she was in Emir's hug.

"Yes, you're alright it's so nice."He said on her ear.

"Aaaa...."

"Are you sleepy?"

She sneezed.

"Cheers."He gave her a handkerchief.

"Thanks you."

"Let's go home now."He took her hand?"

"Are you cold?"

"No why?"

"Because you have cold hands."

"..and you have warm hands."

"Yes this is better.'

It started to snow.They came home.

"Thank you for taking care of the kids."

"My pleasure,now I have to go.You definitely need privacy."

"No, you can stay tonight."

"No,I insist."

"Okay bye then."

"Bye son, Zeynep.Childs are sleeping."

"Bye, Miss."