We're lost in night

While the priest continued the ritual.
"Read the holy commandments:I will always respect myself and my life companion
I will always take care of him/her
I will always believe in god
Please Pray:our heavenly father who comes to us in heaven will do your will as in the heavens,give us our daily bread and forgive us our debt and forgive us our sins and lead us not into temptation but save us all that's evil.Amen.
Please bringed a ringed ring."

Kemal and Berna brought the rings.The priest asked questions.

"Vilan are you promise to respect your wife"

"Yes I do."He said

"Will you help her when it's needed?"

"Yes I will"

"You will never hurt her?"

"Yes I will never hurt her"

"Will you love her forever?"

"Yes I do"

"Zeynep Are you promise to respect your husband?"

"Yes I will"

"Will you help him when he it's needed?"

"Yes I do"

"You'll never hurt him?"

"I don't."

"Will you love him forever?"

"Yes I will"

While the priest asked,Kemal was convinced that his sister is not happy.But because that's her wedding and her decision he left her The priest contiuar with the ceremony.

"Vilan do you take Zeynep Soydere for your wife that you will honor her in good and bad?"

"Yes."
"Zeynep do you take Vilan Kızılok for your husband that you will honor him in the good and bad?"

Zeynep was petrified.While everyone was waiting for an answer,she remembered how very important is Emir in her life.The priest became impatient because he had a funeral and a baptism before him.

"It'll need to be answered."

"I'm sorry."She looked at Vilan and left the church.She went home dressed and took her son and went to her house bought by her father.

In the meantime Vilan thinking about everything is she lying to him all the time about her love for him?He was furious and he decided to visit Emir.

"Where is Emir?!I have to talk to him!"

"I'm here."

Emir was surprised at the visit,so he asked:
"You're not at the wedding?"

"I'm not because of you!"

"Because of me?"He was surprised.

"Don't do the innocent man.Because if you I lost a woman I love and she could be my wife.I can't believe it.You ruined my life.I will not kill you because I'm not a killer."

Emir was surprised and deep inside happy.Vilan left and Zeynep called Emir.

"Emir we need to talk come to my house you know where's it.With yellow roof."

"I know."

In a few minutes he came.

"I'm very glad you came.I didn't get married.It's not what you wanted?"

He was silent.He looked at her body,he approached her and smelled her hair.

"Why are you so quiet you will not say anything?"

"I miss you my little one.You're my little one."

"I miss you too."

He come close to her face they was so near dangerously close then they kissed.It was a kiss that lasted at least 6 minutes.

"I already told you that you and our son are very important to me?"

"I can't remembered.Probably because you never told me that.I like because you like your son,even though I covered this important news. I'm sorry."She said with a tearful eyes and went to her son.She reached the cradle and took her son in her arms.

"Come here .What are you hungry?huh.Look what mommy has for you."She showed him a bottle of milk.

"Good boy Tarık Akan"She praised him and took him and him to the living room.In the living room was Emir.

"Look at who's here?Your daddy.Would you go to him in his lap?"

Zeynep gave Tarık Akan to Emir.

"Carefully with his head, it's so small."

"Take it easy.I will not hurt him.Don't forget that I already held the baby."

"Yes,my niece, but that was almost five years ago.You must have forgotten about these things."

"Show them to me."

"I'm sorry. I'm so scar."

"Why? I will not kill my own son."

"I know but it doesn't matter."

"Calm down little one.Trust me.I will not hurt you like a few years ago.Now I'm better man and I can be better.Look I don't hate your brother anymore,but I hated your fiance."

She leave him and left.Emir talked to his son.Zeynep was eavesdropping at the door.Emir looked at Tarık Akan.

"I wonder if you would understand with your brother,but what is it,is.We can't rotate the time back but we can fix it done."He told his son while he put him at the armchair.Zeynep came behind the door.She was happy.She asked Emir should she take her son to his room.
"I will."He took Tarık Akan and took him to his room.He put him to the crib.

In the meantime Vilan remember how he would retaliate Zeynep and Emir.He called the assistant.They were from Russia so they would not be suspicious.Vilan called Alexander Bakalar.

"What are you tasks for me?"

"I'll send you pictures of two people who ruined my life."

"Why they destroyed your life?"

"Because my future wife was always in love with her ex husband."

"Who is this person?Who took over your future wife?"

"Emir Kozlouğlu."

"I've heard of him.What should I do?You want me to get rid of them?"

"No not yet.First make sure Emir will not be able to get custody of his son.I'm officially his father. I'm sending you a data."

"I will make sure that the task is done."

"Good.Call me when you're done."