Little fun

It's been a couple of months.Asu reported a wanderful news.Everyone was happy.She married with Paul.They got a girl.They named her Aygül.The police took Vilan they taken him to the Russian prison.He has to serve there 24 years.There came a day of celebration, Deniz has reached 5 years.Fehime was reached 65 years and Galip came early from prison.

"I'll enroll you to school."

"No I don't want go to school!"

"Look, you can meet new friends."

"I don't want new friends!!"

"Old kindergarten friends will be there too."

"Which one?"

"Abdullah, Altan, Arzu,Aslan your simpatia Aydan and your best friend Berat."

"They will be there too?"

"Yes, come on let's go to school to enroll you."

"Yupi."

"Nihan We're going to enroll in school."

"Have a nice time."

Muygan came to visit.

"Mom come in."

"Where is my grandson?"

"Upstairs."

"He's alone, you don't care of him."

"No, Zeynep watch him."

"Shame son, how can you let her watch a baby in a such a state?Get up and bring the kid to me and Zeynep mustn't look after him, she's pregnant."

"I know, but she is his mother."

"I know but don't overdo it too much."

"She watch herself.Come on kid your grandma will give you a bonbon."

"He mustn't eat a sluggish sweets,he can get caries."

"Calm down,my little one.There will be nothing to him,it just a little bonbon.Get in the room you're a disaster."

"Tarık Akan how did you grow up?Go to your dear l'll be alone with him."She said to Emir.

"She sleeps,she wouldn't want to be distorted."

"You've been thinking about marriage?"

"No, father also said this, apparently both want a perfect wedding for us."

"When will you ask her to marry you?"

"I don't know, probability never, because she doesn't want a wedding."

"At least try maybe she make think about it if she likes it.Trust me."

"How can I do it?"

"Follow your heart.Now I have to go.Bye."

"Bye mother."

Leyla and Ayhan went on a trip.They traveled through Denmark, Italy, Japan,Slovenia and the United States.

"How a beautiful is this world."said Ayhan

"Look at the stalls with goodies. I want to try everything from a to z."

"I'll buy you what you want."Said Ayhan.

In a few minutes...

"I'm full like a barrel. I've eaten too much."

"You had to eat all those 🐚, 🥞, 🍍, 🍚,🌯 and 🍫⛲?"

"But if I had to try every bite."