Innocence

The time has come.Banu and Tarik they has renewed they marriage.Igor and Alexander they went secretly into the kitchen and poised the food.They all ate.When suddenly Fehime fell into a cake.They call ate and almost all fainted.Zeynep was under shock.Emir wasn't poisoned.He call a ambulance.

"What happening?"She was worried that she had fallen into unconsciousness.

"Zeynep,my little one,my love.Look at me I promise I'll take care of this.Wake up."

He put her on the couch.He waited her to wake up.Meanwhile the rescuers came.There 6 vehicles.They weren't taken to the hospital.Zeynep wake up and stared Emir how staring at her.

"What happened?"

"You're overwhelmed."

She wanted to get up.But he grabbed her hand.

"Let me go I have to see my family."

"I'll take you to the hospital."

They came to the hospital.It was crowded.

"Where is my family?"

"Here,we washed theirs stomachs."

After visiting Emir take her to a gynecologist.

"Next."said nurse

"My wife is fainted, I'm interested if she's pregnant."

"We'll take look."

"How can you think of it."

"You will give blood.Please come with me.You can go after snacks"said nurse to Emir.

"Wrapping the sleeve.Turn around."

The doctor put the take on her hand.He caught her a needle in the vein.

"Tell me about yourself.How old are you?"

"21."

"How old is your husband?"

"He's my ex husband.He's 36."

He pulled the needle out of her vein.Emir came.He brought some snacks.They went home.

"It's pity you're not pregnant.I'd like to have another baby with you, little one."

"I love you,Emir."

"Tarık Akan fell asleep."

They went to the garden.Emir brought her a blanket, because it was cold.

"It's warm now?"

"A little.Why you calling me little one?"

"Because you are my little one.You don't like it if I calling you that?"

He took her hands.

"You have cold hands.Let's go back inside.You're still cold."

It was late the servants were at home.

"Go to bed."He kissed her on the forehead.In a few minutes,he came into the room.

"You're still cold,my little one?"

"A little."

He kissed her on her lips.He hugged her a lot.He crashed her neck and her hair.He pulled her a jacket.He approached her to open her outfit,but he didn't.

"You talked to my brother?"

"Yes."

"He agreed with my suggestion?"

"Yes, sorry I can't think about it now."

In the meantime Gregorin called Vilan to tell him how they did the job.

"Are they all poisoned?"

"Yes,sir almost everyone."

"What do mean?"

"Zeynep and Emir they aren't."

"DISABLED FUCKS!!I SAID EVERYBODY SHOULD BE POISONED, EXCEPT HER!"

"Sorry."

"You're not my assistants more!!"

Vilan has created a new team of assistants.This time they were from Croatia.He had many candidates but only 23 they went to the next round.He called a meeting and decided who would work for him.He told them all the details.

"I want you to go home to my wife and give her that chip in her phone.Don't disappoint me."

"We will not."

Meanwhile, people who were poisoned began to wake up.There are also sad news 24% died.The other left home.Zeynep was happy.
In a few days,they were all normal.Asu came to visit her family.She came with her mother, brother, nephew and ex dear sister.

"I heard what happened I'm sorry."She said to Zeynep.

"It's okay."

"How are they?"

"Good."

"How are you two?"

"I think my phone is ranging."

"I can't hear it."

"İt's quiet."

"What about your ex wife seem tense."

"Leave her,why did you come?"

"Give the news."

"What a news, daughter?"

"I have a lot of news.I have a new job in Berlin."

"What are you doing at work?"

"I care that evening is in the best order. I'm the deputy chief of the ministry of finance.İ earn a lot more than if I worked here.The next news is we will be family, because another member comes."

Muygan got teary eyes of happy.

"Congratulations, sister.How much more is the news?"

"A little.Paul has a bigger head office it's own company,we both have a lot money."

"I'm happy for you, daughter."

"Thanks Mom."

They said goodbye and left their own way.

"What happened to you?You were weird."

"Nothing,no connection."