Nothing can stop us

Zeynep was so scared.Muygan is crying.

"You go first you're his mother.I can wait."

"Ok thank you.My son loves you.She said her and went to Emir's room.
Emir was sleeping.

"Son I can't see you that.I have surprise for you."She has tears in her eyes.

In few minutes Zeynep comed into room.She was crying.

"Emir..."she took his hand and putt on her belly.
"Here is a part of you and me.You must be ok for our child.This children is yours."She has tearly eyes.
She left.

In a few weeks Emir was in home.

"Son are you ok? Never do this again! I'm was so afraid of you.And Zeynep.She was there."

"Are you serious?"

"Yes Emir.She was there."

After a few months Zeynep and Vilan knows a gender of them baby.They was expecting a boy.Zeynep know the baby.Emir is his father.

"I'm so glad to hear that.I'll be father.I'm so happy."

"Yes I'm happy too."

"I love you with all my heart and soul.You're my love forever."

"I love you too."She said and kiss his chick.

After a long time Nihan becomes a mother.Nisa was born.Kemal was so happy.Now he had two daughters Deniz and Nisa.He was so happy.

"I'm exited"

"Yes me too."

"Mom dad I'm so glad to you're here."

"Where is my angel."

"Here Mr.Soydere."said Nihan and give Nisa to Hüseyin's arms.

"Wao she is so beautiful like a mother."

"Thank you."

"And how you feeling?"

"I'm okay. I am happy."

Everybody hugged and Kemal's parents left a room.A 2 months ago Zeynep and Vilan walk together with hand to hand in a park.

"Are you thinked about name he must be Süleyman or maybe Tarık Akan"

"I like this Tarık Akan.Let' se Tarık Akan."

They kissed.

"I have something important to tell you you know i love you and I don't want live without you and my baby.So come tomorrow to a beach."

"I'm will come.Love you."

They both look at each other and kissed.In a few days Banu, Tarik and Arıf was home.They are back from Vegas.Kemal,Nihan, Deniz and Nisa are so happy.Next day Zeynep went to the beach.She saw a lot of flowers, romantically music and animals.

"Hi dear.I'm so glad to you're here.Please come here."he said and took her hand.

"I'm so surprising what is this it's so beautiful."

"I'm glad you like it.I have something important to tell you but first I need to know are you love me or maybe you still loves Emir?"

"I don't love Emir anymore.Yes I loved him so much but this was after back.Now I love you."

"Ok.I love you Zeynep I love you so much."

He opened a smaller box and she saw a ring.

"Are you love me enough to be my wife?Are you wanna married me?"

"Yes I love you enough and I want be your wife."

They both have a good time and enjoyed in this day.They kissed.Muygan was so carried about her son.

"Emir are you ok?I have something to tell you about Zeynep."

"I'm fine mother.What's with Zeynep mum?Is She okay?"

"She's fine.She'll get married with Vilan."

"Good."

"Are you not saying anything?"

"Leave me alone."

When Muygan left his room he called a Darýa.

"Hey are you miss me?"

"Where are you?"

"I'm in my home?"

"Ok I'm coming."

"Oh my gosh you found me."

"Are you insane?"

"Calm down love and make me yours."

She grabbed his shirt off and putt her eyes on his body.

"I can't stop thinking about you.I love you Emir I love you so much.I'm so glad to hear a divorce from this pathetic, ugly,bored and fucking woman."

"Don't say that!"

"What are you love her after everything what she's do you?"

"Yes I love her and I will always love her she is my little one and my live my love my heart my soul and my everything I can't live without her.I love her forever."he said with a red eyes with tears.

"OH.You're wrong honey.You can't love this woman she is not good for you she has a family."

"Don't say that."

"It's true she doesn't love you.If she loves you she will be you wife and have family with you."

"Stop! You're crazy!"

"Yes crazy on you!I love you I wanna married with you."

"You're insane.You need a psihiater."

"I wanna married with you.If you don't have to married me I'm going to kill your ex wife.What is your answer?"

"Don't touch her!I will kill you!Fine we going to married but not here in a Egipt."

"Yes!"

She kissed his mouth and grabbed his chest.They are in bed Emir needs a woman for long time ago.He need a only one woman who wasn't love him anymore.

"Good morning love."

"Go to sleep Darýa."

He left and pushed her on the bed.In a few days Emir and Darýa are married.Zeynep and Vilan has been going to Italy to check everything for their wedding.