Vibrations

"Hey where you going we didn't talk to the end."

"Let me go!"I don't know how I thought you had changed, you still are the same.You will never change!"She said with a tearful eyes and left.He came to her.

"Go away,I hate you.You know what, I'm sorry I didn't get married with Vilan."

"Sorry?"Only this you can say!"

He kissed her lips to silence her.

"Don't do this anymore!Why did you do that?!"

"Because I don't want live without you, you understand you're my little one my love."

"I don't know what I believe."

"Please believe me I changed for you and Tarık Akan!You don't know how I felt when you were with him.Because I love you.İ didn't stand it.Because you were in my dream, mind everytime I seen you."

"I'm sorry,my love."

"I..."

"Psss... don't talk."She kissed his lips.She took off his coat.He kissed her neck.They were naked in bed.They make love without cessation.

It was morning.Both were happy.

"Good morning my love my little one."He shifter her hair from her face.

"Good morning you too,my love. I'll go see my son if he wake up already."

"I will check if he sleeps.Good morning, little boy."He took him from the cradle.Zeynep was under the shower.Soon she came out.He took the kid to her.

"You go to your mommy? little boy"

"You come to me my love? Huh.Where are you going?"

"To work, my little one.I've been home for a long time."

He kissed his son and left.

"Now we are alone."

While the new assistants were plotting how to put the chip in the Zeynep's phone.

"I can't do this."

"İt's okay , I will,we have to wait to she goes.We can't disappoint the boss."

Vilan called.

"You did the job?Tell me."

"Ammm...We tried."

"You got a very easy task.Forget this,you will get a new task.I want you to play a car accident."

"Who needs to get injured."

"My future wife,but be careful she must not die,just lose memory.If something happens to her I'll kill you all."

"We'll be careful."

On the meantime Zeynep with her son preparing to go to visit her mother.

"Mom I missed you."

"Me too.I see you brought your son.How he's grown."

"Yes that true."

"How are you with this guy?"

"You will never accept him, right?"

"Maybe I will."

"I wanted to ask you if you were watching Tarık Akan?"

"Of course, with happy."

"I'll come later to him."

"Be careful.God with you."

"Thanks you,I promise I will be careful."

"Now it's the right moment to cause an accident.When she passed by she'll quicky jump over to look like she's crossed the road and didn't see the car."

After a few minutes,the eyewitness saw the events informing the police and the rescuers.This time, Vilan's plan worked.All her family was with her.Emir was still at work he didn't know what was going on.Until the phone rang.

"Mr.Kemal what's up?"

"Don't fuck with me!I have a bad news."

"What have you lost your job?"

"No, it's not me, it's about Zeynep."

"What happened to her,is she alright?"He was very scared."

"Look,I can't tell you by phone.Come to the hospital,the one at the end of city."

In a few minutes he was there.

"How is she?"

"We don't know we wait for news."Said Tarik

The doctor came.

"Sorry,I have bad news,but I'm also good.I'll tell you first the good news.Who is her husband."

Kemal pointed to Emir
"He's her ex husband,but they live together."

"I have to congratulate you, you will become a parent.Your partner is pregnant."

He was happy and he has tearly eyes of happy.

"Think seriously?"

"Yes, you're interested in how old is he?"

"Yes,please"

"He's 3 weeks and 4 days."

"Tell now the bad news.Said Hüseyin"

"The bad news is that she lost her memory and doesn't even remember her name.We called you because she was already here."

"We can see her?"Ask Fehime."

"You can try,Not more than 3 minutes."

After a few minutes Emir entered the room.It was bad for him see her in this situation.She was awake.

"Who are you?"

He was approaching her.

"Let me go!Who are you?"

"Your ex husband and father of your kids."

"I didn't have a husband,I don't have any children."

"Yes you have with me,one is on the way."

He touch her belly.

"What are you saying?"

"The true."

Vilan is contiuar with his plan.

"Finally go all on the plan."He gathered a team and commissioned them a new job.

"Well done.No you have to make sure that this guy doesn't come to her or her family."

"We understand!"All in one voice.

When everyone slept,he went to the hospital and took her to his car.When he brought her home,he put her on his bed.She woke up."

"Where I am?"

Vilan came to her.

"Home."

"Who are you,Emir?"

"No, He's a bad man.Don't trust him he just wanted to play you."

"Why?"

"Because he wants to revenge your brother Kemal."

"Who are you?"

"Vilan your boyfriend."

"Help me,I don't know who I am."

"You are Zeynep Soydere widow, because your first husband brother of your brother's wife is dead.His name was Ozan Sezin.You wanted to marry a Hakan Peker a police officer, you were married with Emir Kozlouğlu.And now you are my girlfriend."

"Tell me about the kids.Is true I have one kid and one is on the way?"

"Who tell you this?"

"Emir."

"Don't believe him,his a lier."

"We don't have a kids.Yes is true the one is on the way.Our child."

After 3 weeks, she began to remember what he said about Emir.