Great escape

It's been 3 months.Emir returned from Stockholm.Zeynep still didn't remember things.Because Vilan covreted it.She lived with him.

"I think we have a problem."Said Kemal by phone to Emir

"What a problem?Is something wrong with Zeynep?"

"Let's talk in the park.Come in the park in 24 minutes.Ps.Don't go home, she's not at home,and without worry,my nephew is with my mother."

After a while,they sat on the bench in the park.

"Hello."

"Mr.Kemal we haven't seen each other for a long time. What's wrong with her? I didn't have time to call her in Stockholm there wasn't time for phone calls.So I don't know anything."

"Don't get angry when you hear this.The traffic accident that happence has been international.Vilan wanted to lose her memory and showed you in a bad light.She doesn't like you at least thinking about it, because he turned it around.I helped you get her back.We've already called the police but,there isn't evidence."

Emir was shocked and angry.
In the meantime Zeynep began to remember,She call Kemal to get in,while Vilan was at meeting.Kemal was with Emir.

"I'm sorry I have a call."

"No, problem."

"It's my sister.She said we gotta get it. I told her come here."

"I'd better go."

"Don't go stay,she loves you and you love her.Stay for her."

After a few minutes Zeynep came.She saw Emir.

"You didn't tell me,he's be here too."

"Because then you wouldn't come."

"I came because I remember something important..."

Kemal found an excuse to leave.She remained alone with Emir.She began to remember the beautiful moments with him.She looked at Emir.

"I knew everything Vilan told me about you was a lie."

"Your memory has returned? Little one."

"You're a good man, you're changed, my love.Let's go home."

"I just telling your brother."

When Vilan come home he was as hell as he didn't find Zeynep.

"Sorry,I didn't mean to disturb you."

"It's ok."

"Not it's not.I'm not taking enough care of you, because of me you've lost a memory of anything that wouldn't happen if I didn't insist that you don't marry him."

"It's not your fault."She hugged him.

"I'm bringing an accident a look at what's happened because of me."He had his eyes closed and he felt guilty.

"It's not true, you bring luck.Look."She showed at Tarık Akan and touch her belly.

"My love this is our luck.I love you,Emir."She kissed him.

"You're been under review, you know what is?"He touched her belly.

"I felt that something was wrong, someone was missing.

They went to the review.

"Look and listen to his being of heat."Said Doctor

They were both very emotional.

"Can you see a gender?"Said Emir

"Yes of course.Look at these little hands from a little girl.You expect a girl.Congratulations."

After a few minutes they went to the canteen, some eaten.The waiter came.After a few minutes they ate and got into the car.They drove to the prison where was imprisoned Galip.

"Galip Kozlouğlu you have a visit."

"Son."

"Hello father."

"You brought my daughter in law."

"We're no married anymore.We came to tell you to get your granddaughters.Asu expecting a girl and we too."

"I'm glad for you all.You're happy together, right. What are you thinking about marriage this time a real marriage and real wedding."

"No,I don't think we're getting married anymore.I really love your son..."She felt abdominal pain.

"Ah!"

"What is?"Galip was worried.

"It's best that we go home.Bye father."

They came home.

"Are you okay ? You through seriously what you said to my father?"

"Sorry, forget it."

"I was thinking about the name, after I knew it would be a girl.What do you say on Asu Aysel or Zeynep Aysel."

"I like this first one."

"You also have some ideas for the name?"

"You know,I was thinking like you.I like name Asu Aysel."

"Then she will be Asu Aysel."

"Why it's a wedding so important,my love?"

"Because we have two kids."

"Yes I know,but we don't need be married.We love each other this is enough."

They kissed with much love.Emir kissed her belly and Tarık Akan on the head.