Can you tell me?

It's been a couple of weeks.Everybody was very impatient.The wedding was getting closer.Zeynep,Asu ,Nihan with Deniz, Muygan, Fehime,Banu and Leyla went to try a wedding dress for Zeynep.

"Miss would you like to try these dresses?"

"Yes please."She dressed a dress.Then she come out.

"I like this."Said Nihan

"Me too."Said Deniz

"İ think it should be some more lace."Said Asu.

"İ like this dress."Said Fehime.

"Why doesn't she tell if she like this dress."Said Leyla.

"No, i want to try another."

"Here's the next one."

"Wau this is a most beautiful dress,which i have even seen."Said Nihan

"The dress has some lace,but not too much and has some silver and diamond crystals.The dress is very long."Said the lady in the shop.

"İ like this dress.İ think this is the dress i was looking for."

They all agreed.Meanwhile Emir,Kemal,Tarik and Galip make sure that everything is in the best order.

"Have you bought a wedding rings?"Asked Tarik

"Yes yesterday."He showered him a wedding rings.

Everyone went home.Emir and Zeynep haven't seen each other all day.Both came home in t the evening.Both went first to look at the children,but then they devoted themselves to each other.

"Hello how are you?What were you talking about with your friends?"

"The girls things."

"İ have a few houses to looked .İ'd like you to choose a house in which you would live."He said

"Okay I'll It's late now , It's better to go to bed.You sleep in your bed and I'm going to sleep in my bed."She said

"İ didn't see you all day, now you don't want to be with me.İ've been though this whole day.İ missed you all day.İ can hardly see you now ,but you want to sleep in your room anyway alone.Didn't you miss me,my little one?"

"İ missed you too,i admit."

"Wouldn't sleep today together?"

"İ don't know."

"We missed each other.İt would be right."

"No,Emir."

"Why?"

"Stop behaving like a child who doesn't get whatever he wants."

"Okay we aren't sleeping together.Can we at least get together in bed?İ promise I'll go to my room when you fall asleep."

"I'll accept it.Under the condition that if i you fall asleep, I'm going to your room."

"Okay,now It's enough of talking."He kissed her.

"Emir what are you doing?Why did you kissed me?"

"İ missed you my beautiful little one."

"It's better to go to bed It's late.We can make up fora lost tommorow.Now is the time to sleep."

"Okay,can i get a kiss for good night?"

"Close your eyes."She approached him.She hugged him and she whispered in his ear.

"Do you hear that?"She gave his hand to her heart.

"So my heart beats like that only when you're here.Can you tell me what do you fell when we are together?İ know you don't like to talk about your emotions,but it would like to know."