When you walk above clouds

After a few minutes in the bar Zeynep saw her friend Selma.Selma waved.She stepped to her table and attended.The waiter came.They ordered.The waiter brought the order.

"How are you? You really married the most enemy of your brother?"

"Okay,I was married to him,we have been separated for some time."

"I don't knew,I'm sorry."

"It's okay,tell me about you.How was it in Italy?"

"Good I went to Colosseum.I saw the original version of Mona Lisa.Look I have a pictures in my phone."She showed her pictures.

"I told you,now you tell me about you."

She told her everything.

"But I don't understand why you separated if you live together.You love him."

"He's a father of my children.He's my boyfriend."

"Wow I can't believe what I hear.First you have been married with him,then you divorced to him and now is your boyfriend."

"I know it's complicated."

Mehmet called Emir.

"I have news."

"Tell me what,is she really got to see her friend?"

"Yes sir."

"Was there any man?"

"No just waiter."

"Fine I don't need you once."

Zeynep came home.

"Where have you been so long?"

"With friend."

"What were you talking about?"

"Woman's things, you not understand in that.We talked about her she came from Italy."She gave him a terrific look."

"Are you still angry on me?"

"Let me go.Because of you I need to wear a scarf."

"It's cold outside."

"Idiot!"

"Sorry,I didn't mean so much.Let's go to doctor."

"I don't need him."

"You have to go to the doctor,what if something is wrong?"

"It's your fault, forget to the doctor.Now let me go I need to see my kids."

He felt severe pain in his knee.He wanted to take aspirin tablets.He fell.Zeynep came down and saw him.So she got to him.

"Emir are you okay?Are you took medicine? You're aren't, right.When did you take them to the last?"

"About a month ago."

"What?!Are you crazy?Why don't you take them, according to the regulation? I'll call the doctor to look at your knee."

"It will not be necessary.I will take medicine and go to bed tomorrow it will definitely be better.Give me the pills."

She give him a pills and water.

"Why you don't want to see a doctor?"

"Why you don't want?My little one."

"I'll help you get up."

He bent over her shoulder.He turned his head against her.She was wearing scarf.With a second hand,he withdrew her scarf.

"What you doing?"

They came in the room.She put him on the bed.

"Don't leave."He took her by the arm.He pulled her to him.She fell on him.

"What are you doing,Emir? Doesn't hurt your knee."

"Not anymore."

"Then you can stay alone."

"No! I think...it still hurts."

"Oh,Emir when will you stop lying? It's says in your eyes that you're lying."

"Stay at least until I fall asleep."

"What's wrong with you? You're not a baby,Emir. You can sleep alone.I'm not your mother."

"Are you still angry with me?Sorry. You can go but just tell me one thing,my little one. You still love me any more?"

"It's late,Emir go to sleep."

"I will not go to sleep until you answer me."

"Grow up, you're like a 4 years old child.Goodnight Emir."

In a 3 hours Emir wake up.He went to his daughter.He didn't cause noise to no wake up his important person in his life.He watched Asu Aysel sleep.He talked quietly with his daughter.

"You are so very much like your mommy, you know the last time I took your mommy to dinner,but it didn't go out all the way I planned.I don't know how to convince your mommy that we could become a real family. I know that sometimes I'm exaggerating with jealousy.But that's because I don't want to lose her.I'm grateful to your uncle Kemal,funny my worst enemy has become my friend,just because of your mother."He kissed her on the forehead and left.He went to see his son,but he wasn't been in his room.He went to see Zeynep.She is slept and had a son beside herself.

"(How cute.She's so beautiful.)"He came close to her.He sat on the bed and watched her.He touch her hair.He was watching Tarık Akan sleep.He took him carefully from the bed so that he wouldn't her wake up.He wounded him in his son room.
It was morning, Zeynep woke up and saw that there wasn't her son with her.She went to look at his room and saw him in his crib.
Meanwhile Kemal and Nihan talked about Deniz.

"What do you think is wrong with her?"Ask Nihan

"I don't know I think she need little more love."Said Kemal

"We both love her enough."Said Nihan

"I know,but she is jealous on her sister."

"Normal she's a baby.I think we should spend more time with her.Call your parents to take care of Nisa.We will go to Gardaland amusement park.There are now vacations."

"Okay, I'll call my parents."

After a few minutes Fehime and Hüseyin come at their home.

"How long will it be?"Said Hüseyin

"Two weeks."

"Okay you can be without worry,enjoy."

In a few hours in Gardaland.

"Oh no."

"What's wrong,my dear?"

"Look who's here, your ex wife."

"And... she's married."

"I know but I can't forget it anyway."

"She's married and have a daughter."

"Please forget on this."

"Daddy look train of death."

"This isn't appropriate for you.You can go for a cater pillar, horseshoe,swing,car for kids and create with balloons."

"Look at this isn't this your ex husband?"

"Well, really we greet him and his family."

"Hello Nihan, Kemal and Deniz."

"Can I look at your daughter?"

"Of course."

"Can I go for a walk with her in stroller?"

"Of course."

"Kemal come with me."

They tell her to watch their daughter and they went on walk.