#14 You do a Keek Together

Calum-

"Okay guys so I know it's late but I can't sleep and wanted to show you why" Calum said to the camera as he turned it slightly. It showed a sleeping y/n with her arm wrapped around cal snoring loudly. "I love her so much but she snores like a gorilla" he said chuckling, this caused her to blink her eyes a few times. "Cal is that what I think it is?" You said eying him. "If you think it's a keek then yes" he said with his somewhat signature smile. "I hate you so much" you said slapping him with a pillow across the face. "Love you too" he replied "almost out of time, do something" Cal said quickly. "I can do that" she whispered kissing him deeply "is it over yet? I don't think this should be on camera" she said as cal nodded. She kissed him for what seemed like ages, not at all mad at Cal for making that keek.

~Tati

Ashton-

You just got home from spending a day with your best friends and couldn't wait to see your 3 favorite boys. "Ashton am home" you shout through the house. "Ohh Y/N perfect timing I was just about to make a keek of the dogs" Ashton says running in and giving you a kiss "why??" You ask "because they are like our kids and I want the fans to see them" he says with one of his oh so cute smiles with the dimples. "okay so what are we going to do in this keek?" "You'll see" Ashton told you, telling you to meet him in the backyard in 10minutes. It was 10 minutes later and you we're waiting for Ashton, next thing you know you are laying down on the grass with Pluto and Mickey licking your face getting slobber all over you. When you finally got the dogs off you, you see Ashton standing near the door with his phone. "And that's what mommy gets when she spends the day with her friends instead of us. Right boys?" And both dogs bark in agreement. You couldn't help but smile. Probably the worst keek...... For you that is.

:):):):):):):):):)Maya

Luke-

You and Luke have be dating for a while now and you guys are at that point in the relationship when you guys spend the night at each other's houses. This was your first time spending the night at Luke's for some reason he always wanted to spend it at your place. You and Luke were doing a movie marathon. While Luke was choosing the next movie you had to use the bathroom. When you got up there you were amazed at how much of a mess his shower was. So many conditioners and shampoos. You decided the fans needed to know how much of a mess he was. So you raced down stairs and grabbed his phone going on keek. When you were in the bathroom you started to record. "Hey guys it's me Y/N I just thought you guys would like to know how much of a mess my boyfriend Luke is" you turn the camera around and showed them the shower. The you hear Luke nock on the door "Y/N everything okay in there?" "Yeah everything is fine I will be out in a minute" you shout back. You turn back to the camera "okay bye guys" and the keek stops and you join Luke back in the living room. Later that night Calum texted him about the keek and you punishment was being tickled till you almost peed

-Barbara

Michael-

"Okay so orange or red?" Michael asked you, he was dying his hair again and for once was going to let you pick. "Orange!" You said pointing to the box, it seemed as thought he had a never ending supply of hair dye. "Okay, now go watch tv or something" he said. "I don't get to watch?" You questioned knowing that he was weird with his hair and who got too see him dye it. "No babe, I love you but no" he said as you walked out of the room, grabbing his phone slyly. You smiled to yourself because you knew his passcode, opening up the keek app you started filming with a whisper. "Hey guys, it's Y/N. So Mikey is dying his hair and he won't let me help" you said with a frown "Mikey!" You screamed. "What is it?" He said in a annoyed tone. "Giant spider" you replied in a scared voice hoping to get him to come outside. The door clicked as you turned the camera to a hysterical looking Michael, you understood why he didn't like people watching. "Ladies and... Well I'm guessing you mostly girls but just in case gentleman. I present Michael clifford" you said blocking the door. "Crap 10 seconds left Mikey say something!" You said seeing that you a only and 10 seconds left. "How the fuck did you get my phone?" He asked extremely confused just as the keek timed out. "That will be my secret" you said smiling and leaning in for a kiss "your gonna look really hot with orange hair" you said sitting down on the couch and biting your lip. "Babe I still what my phone back" he said smiling. "Fine" you replied, as he walked over grabbing it from you, giving you a quick peck on the lips. You quickly checked 5sos's keek account seeing that you already had a couple hundred views and a bunch of comments talking about how cute of a couple you were.

-Cammie

Please read!!!

Omg you guys!!! 1k that's is soooooo freaking amazing!!!

Okay so please please please vote and comment!

And if anyone wants to do a new cover I would love that! I had one person ask but they never replied back to me so I guess I'll take that as a no... But if anyone does like I said I'll do a personal imagine for you

So I'm sorry of we don't update as often it's just that were starting high-school right now ands still trying to figure out our schedules, like when we can write and whatnot.

I'll try to make sure we update at least once a week, preferably 2-3 times but idk. Were starting to run out of ideas so if you have any please let me know

Thanks it you read this far, I know it's a lot.

So comment and vote:)

5sos Preferencesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें