Prologue - The dawn of a new Universe

All around was darkness, a start of the universe. The stars afar, nine planets and its star were the only source of light within sight. They were the only witness to the four cosmic entities that radiated enough energy that no mere being could survive in their presence. They surrounded themselves in a circle, floating. One would wonder what they were conversing heatedly with each other if they were witness to their meeting.

"We have no choice in this matter, Eternity", stated an agitated Infinity. "It is imperative that they are created. This is set in stone and so is our demise."

"This is not a conceivable idea. We have foreseen the lives that shall arise from our ashes, the devastation our creation would bring at the hands of them. They are not worth the effort. We have seen them to be full of madness, the seven deadly sins like the future earthlings call them; Pride, Greed, Envy, Gluttony, Sloth, Lust and Wrath shall rule them", stated a furious Entrophy.

"But we are always alone. We can only come into contact with ourselves. No one, even the life we created, can survive being in our presence without withering away. I just want to.... sleep", stated a mentally exhausted Infinity. Even cosmic beings tire of immortality. It's a lonely experience.

That placed them in silence for a moment contemplating on their lone existence. "You know he will come for them and when he succeeds, it may awaken us. If we do awaken, everyone would feel it. They will not survive and we would be alone once more to start over", stated a silent Death.

"It is decided then. We cannot change what is fated", Eternity finally spoke.

They nodded in agreement, expelling their powers in between them forming what should be known throughout the universe as the gems of power, the Infinity stones. Six stones, Mind, Power, Reality, Soul, Space and Time gems, were formed in-between them as they split the very being of their power and domains into it. Just as the six stones fully formed, something spontaneous occurred, unexplained, unimagined, as the four cosmic beings stared at the stones.

The energy of the stones joined to form another stone. A little one much smaller than the others, the size of a teardrop, and grey in color that thrummed with combined essence of the six stones.

As the entities started fading, they made their last decision on what to do with the unexplained stone.

"We did not wish for this", said a curious Infinity. 

"How sure are we that we didn't?" said Death as she stared at the seventh stone with extreme intensity. "We all wanted them to be stopped. Maybe this little one is their salvation and our resolution."

"Despite being the smallest, she is made from the combined essence of the six. An anomaly", stated Entropy.

"Essence!" the others stared at Infinity who beamed like a proud mother to her daughter. They didn't mind their fading bodies. "Essence gem shall be her name". The stone hummed I what could be an agreement.

"Unlike the others that shall be cast into different parts of the new universe at our will, this one shall find a home for herself and decide who wants to wield her to her full extent", stated Eternity.

Their bodies faded to ash and with it, an explosion of energy throughout the void rebuilt the universe. The sun absorbed their ash and the sleeping minds of the cosmic beings. It dwindled into the size of an apple, and then grew back into a bright light shaping into a tree, a tree that will be known to the Asgardians and many others as Yggdrasil, the tree of life. The branches connected to the nine worlds of the cosmos; Asgard, Midgard, Jotunheim, Vanaheim, Alfheim, Niffleheim, Nidavellir, Svartalfheim and Muspelhelm and expanded taking them into different directions of the universe.

The tree contained the knowledge of the first nine planets and how they came to be. The planets evolved. Excess energy formed to create more planets, solar systems, life and higher beings. Smaller branches of Yggdrasil connected them all, to attain more knowledge of the universe.

The six stones hummed in a form of farewell to Essence before casting away to different parts of the universe. Essence was alone as she started her journey. She floated, invisible to all in the universe at her will. 

Millions of years passed as Essence and her siblings watched in horror at what their parents foretold. She was disgusted and sad. Her siblings were forced to comply with whoever wielded them, committing atrocities from planet to planet for they had no freewill like her. So she chose to remain hidden from them. Waiting until the time was right to set things right.

Secluding herself on an uninhabited planet, she took the time to create life, sentient creatures that have a symbiotic relationship with their planet. Plants and animals were never harmed, the living beings never tried to go to war with each other. Her own utopia connected to her, all understanding the very rule, the need to be hidden from the greed of outside beings.

Thousands of years passed and she felt the time was near. She left her planet went to find her chosen host in one of the nine realms foretold by their creators that would be at the very center of the coming chaos, EARTH. 

"Ah!!" the Ancient One gulped in air hurriedly as she broke from her trance, contemplated what the Eye of Agamotto suddenly showed her of the past, present and the current future. Master Hamir, the only witness around her, was watching in concern then in shock at what the Ancient One said next, "What the fuck!?" She cursed.

Here is the prologue of my newest fanfic. I always wanted to write a fanfic on the Marvel Universe so I did, though this fanfic is a combination of the comics, the movies and others. 

P.S. There shall be some bashing of some of your favorite characters so be prepared. Said bashing shall be limited to their younger years before they finally mature. Do enjoy 💖💖💖.