Chapter Four - A Blessed taken

People speaking – "I am Ironman"

People thinking – 'WTF'

Celestials/Cosmic Entities/gods speaking – "I knew it"

Celestials/Cosmic Entities/gods thinking – 'I am awesome'

CHAPTER FOUR

Wednesday, 13 of August, 2003

Little Azuka had just finished breakfast and was helping her mother with the house chores. She couldn't wait to finish because she wanted to go meet the gorillas before going to meet up with Okoye. 

Okoye was one who didn't condone bullying so she had no reason to follow Nakia's rule. She doesn't even know the extent of the bullying since most average teens tend to avoid trouble from upcoming Doras. They didn't want to get their asses kicked so they avoid bullying her in their presence.

She had met Okoye a year ago when one of the teens had tried to physically assault her when she suddenly showed up from out of nowhere. The look on the boys face was hilarious as he stumbled and ran away screaming from Okoye's glare. From there, Okoye took her under her wing and started teaching her some defense and offense moves just in case she was attacked.

She really admired Okoye and had hoped to join the Dora Milaje like her, but she figured that she would have to protect T'Challa and his obvious future queen Nakia, so she dropped it like yesterday's news. She really didn't hate T'Challa or Nakia but she really didn't want to see them every day for the rest of her life as a guard. 

As for the third silent member of their group W'Kabi, he was indifferent but a little creepy to her. He always had this glint in his eyes whenever he looked at her. It was uncomfortable.

She was finally through with her chores and left in a dash towards the Jabari Tribe border to meet the gorillas. The biggest and the obvious leader of the band gorillas she dubbed Kong from the silly movie that the colonizers made, a giant gorilla kidnapping a white woman and climbing tall buildings.

Her Kong basically did the same to her but the difference was that he dropped her off with his the young ones to play with.

She finally ended at the path to the Jabari forest. It was getting cold but she didn't need a coat since she wasn't getting any further into the forest. The moment she reached her destination, she was ganged on by five baby gorillas and dragged off towards their home.

Kong seemed happy to see her judging by his constant grunting and beating of his chest before being grabbed in a somewhat hug by him and his troop before being dragged off by the younger ones.

It wasn't long before she notices Kong and the others getting agitated by something in the forest. She wondered about it until she saw a man in his early twenties entering the field. Kong and females didn't attack the man but they did circle round her to protect their human and children. 

The strange man in fur armor chuckled in amusement before offering his hands were up in the universal sign of no harm, "Calm down, my friend. I will not harm the little one." Kong backed off reluctantly after sensing no ill intent. The young gorillas had gone back to their mothers except for some who were still staring at the man in suspicion. 

The man started to walk towards her which led her heart to a state of panic. 'Oh! I am in so much trouble. A Jabari tribesman', she thought internally as she looked around for a quick escape. He sensed quickly of her intention and spoke quickly to calm her down, "I mean you no harm, little one. I am just curious as to what you are doing here and how it came to be that our loyally trained gorillas seem to like you? They seem to not want to harm you like they were trained to be."

"Trained to be?" she asked hesitantly and cautiously as she shifted unconsciously on the floor she sat on, trying to calm her beating heart. "They were trained to protect our border from those not of our tribe." That shocked Azuka. She had no idea that she played with gorillas trained to rip her up.

She got out of her stupor when the man started to introduce himself, "My name is M'Baku, the heir of the Jabari tribe. What's yours?"

She had no choice but to answer since he was polite about it, "My name is Azuka, daughter of Zuri of the Panther tribe."

"Azuka. It is a lovely name." 'For a blessed child', he thought as he stared at her fondly. "But you have yet to answer my question, Azuka."

She blushed in embarrassment but spoke out to answer him, "It was not my intention to come to the forest three years ago. I got lost and ended up on a path to this side of the forest. It was when I met them and they never tried to attack me. It was even them that strangely led me back on a path to my home."

"Three years?" he asked in fake intrigued considering he already knew that. "Yes", she stated nervously. M'Baku smirked in response to her answer. "Then it is decided. The gorillas have taken you in as family. I shall do the same and make you an unofficial member of tribe, little one."

Azuka stared on in shock from his statement, "But I am from the Panther tribe." He gestured in a nonchalant way, "It doesn't matter, Azuka. You are special from what I see and it would be an insult from me not to have you as a member."

She was confused by the 'special' comment and why he seems interested in her but that skipped her mind when M'Baku gestured his hands. She gave him her right hand and pulled her from the ground to a stand. He continued to hold her hand as he placed a made of different beads and cowries on her wrist. "This is proof to our people that you are our member. Only those of the Jabari tribe shall recognize what it means.

 Only those of the Jabari tribe shall recognize what it means

She blushed and smiled at the gift as she thanked him for it. "You are welcome", he backed away slowly as he said his final word. "I have to go, little one. We'll see someday."

He left the premises. The gorillas came back to her to continue their play but she was still confused as to what just happened. Azuka came out of her absentminded state as she realized she had to meet up with Okoye at the training grounds.

She gestured a goodbye to the gorillas, she ran to the quickest transport rail. It took at least thirty minutes before she got off the rail, running to her destination. Just when she was about to pass the last building, she was grabbed and dragged into an alley. She tried to struggle and scream but her mouth and nose was covered with a cloth. She suddenly felt too weak to do anything but fall unconscious wondering who did this to her. 

__________________________________

A NEW CHAPTER....

I wonder who did this....... Nahhhh... I think you already know but what do they want to do with her... 

Do find out in the next chapter....