♤♡◇♧2♧◇♡♤

♤♡◇♧♧◇♡♤

"Don't expect me to let you touch me."

"I'm not expecting you to let me," The Prince replies as he walks towards the terrace, opening the doors to let in light breeze.

The wedding has ended not too long ago, and the newly wedded Prince and Princess are now home.

The Royal Palace.

Yisun sits down on bed, looking around at the bedroom she never dreamt of having. It was huge, embided with gold, lit by blinding golden lights. If it wasn't for the magnificent bed and other bedroom furniture, Yisun would've mistaken it for a ballroom.

"You must be happy," She says, "Will you be crowned right after the King dies? When is that?"

"Excited to be Queen already?" He raises an eyebrow and she glares.

"No one knows," He adds, "I might be even crowned before he passes away if he wants."

A knock stops Yisun from saying something, and they both turn to look at the double door.

Seokjin walks towards it and pulls it open, taking one step back.

Yisun glances at the figure standing at the door, and she stands up once she recognizes him.

He's wearing a suit and even though he looks like a child, he's not as young as he seems. He smiles widely at Seokjin and bows 90 degrees.

"Congratulations, bro," He says.

Seokjin sighs and shakes his head. "I thought you knew you aren't supposed to use such colloquial language."

"Forgive me, brother," The younger replies in an exaggerated manner and laughs, making a smile form on the Prince's face.

"I came to congratulate you and your bride." He turns to Yisun with a grin and bows again. "Good evening, Lady Yisun."

"Jungkook." Yisun walks towards him, a warm smile on her face. "Long time no see. I hope you're doing well."

"I am," He says, "Howㅡ "

"Jungkook," Seokjin cuts him off, a serious expression now on his face, "You did not attend the wedding."

Jungkook's smile slowly falls and he hesitates to reply. He glances in all directions, his mouth opening and closing like a fish.

"Jungkook," Seokjin repeats.

"Taehyung... " Jungkook trails off, then he adds quickly, "Prince Taehyung, he said... umm... "

"What about him?" Seokjin's change of tone is obvious, the atmosphere suddenly turning thick.

"He told me not to come," Jungkook says in a very low voice, almost a whisper.

"Why?"

Jungkook gulps and looks down at his feet, his hands clasped behind his back. "He said I don't belong... "

Seokjin storms off out of the room and into the hallways, leaving Jungkook who slowly looks up and gives a weak smile to Yisun.

He bows and mumbles an "Excuse me."  then he walks away.

♤♡◇♧♧◇♡♤

Prince Taehyung is in his room, his sword carelessly swirling between his fingers. He hears approaching steps, and a smirk plays on his face.

The door is pushed open, and in walks an angry heir of the throne.

"I'm pretty sure they taught you how to knock in Etiquette Classes, Prince Kim Seokjin?" Taehyung raises an eyebrow.

"Who gave you the right to forbid Jungkook from coming to my wedding?"

Taehyung sighs, a fake frown on his face. "We're not discussing this again, Prince. You know Jungkook doesn't belong to The Royal Family."

"He does as much as you do!"

"Never!" Taehyung yells and yanks his sword forward, stopping it in front of Seokjin's chest.

"He never had and never will be part of The Family. Never deserves anything as much as I do," He says through gritted teeth.

"The King is foolish," He continues, lowering his sword, "To adopt some peasant from the streets and raise him as a Prince, give him the title of a Duke, and leave Busan under his control. What was he thinking?"

"He must have a reason," Seokjin replies.

"And he's not telling anyone? What is he hiding?"

"You are not King, Taehyung, and what you did today was unnecessary and stupid!" Seokjin argues.

"What father has done was unnecessary and stupid!"

"Jungkook isn't an hier to the throne, so what's bothering you that much?"

Taehyung chuckled bitterly. "What bothers me? He's being treated like Royalty for no reason! He's not a Prince! He should have been raised as a slave! Our slave!"

"You're crossing your lines." Seokjin raises his voice. "Jungkook is my brother just like you are. If I hear about you doing him wrong ever again, it will not end well for you, Taehyung, do you understand?"

"I forgot to say congratulations." Taehyung plasters a smile on his face. "Do you need help killing the King to rule?"

"Stop saying nonsenseㅡ"

"You know I'm not." Taehyung smiles and Seokjin falls silent.

"The King gave me a chance to rule before you," He suddenly says, "Too bad I couldn't find a wife sooner, right? You made sure to have a Princess real quick."

"Too good," Seokjin corrects, "The Kingdom would have fallen if you have ever ruled."

Taehyung laughs, twirling the sword between his long fingers again. "Oh trust me, I'll  be the best King Korea will have ever had."

"You will not be King," Seokjin says, "Not on my watch."

"Do you want to follow the steps of your older brother, Seokjin?" Taehyung smiles mischeviously. "Pretty sure you haven't forgotten Prince Kim Namjoon. His death was a... tragic accident."

Taehyung starts humming a song unfamiliar to Seokjin, who just stands there and watches his younger brother walk around.

Taehyung's words kept on playing in his head like a record. His death was a tragic accident.

Definitely tragic, Seokjin thinks, but definitely not an accident. He slowly turns around and takes a few steps towards the door, until he's stopped by Taehyung's deep voice.

"Do you remember this song, brother?" He hums, then he speaks. "Probably not."

Seokjin glances at him over his shoulder and makes his way out and back down the long hallways.

Taehyung grins, and locks his doors.

♤♡◇♧♧◇♡♤

A/N: the photo in media is way too whitewashed why do they do that jsdjhdsh