♤♡◇♧8♧◇♡♤

♤♡◇♧♧◇♡♤

A petite seven year old sits in the garden. Her silky black hair only reaches the middle of her back, and she can't wait to grow it longer.

A boy walks towards her, and he's older by a year. He smiles widely when he stops in front of her, and reaches out a hand.

"Do you want to play?" He asks.

The girl looks up at him and nods, smiling. She takes his hand and stands up, and they both run.

An older boy watches them, hiding behind a tree. Must be great, he thinks, to have the courage to ask a beautiful girl to play with you. He's amazed at his younger brother's socializing skills.

He watches the girl run and laugh, her long hair flying behind her, her innocent giggles filling the place.

♤♡◇♧♧◇♡♤

"Yisun seems like a nice girl," The older brother says.

"She is!" Eight year old Seokjin replies. "She's cute and fun."

"Can you... " Namjoon gulps. "Can you introduce me to her?"

"Sure!" Seokjin cheers. "You can come and play with us next time!"

♤♡◇♧♧◇♡♤

A five year old runs through the palace, his little feet hurriedly following each other. He makes his way to his mother, stumbling once he reaches.

The mother smiles and holds him up. "What is it, baby?"

"Mum, can you play with me?" He asks, his eyebrows raised and his small hands intertwined infront of him.

She chuckles. "I would love to, but I'm busy right now. Why don't you go and play with your brothers?"

The boy pouts. "They don't want me to play with them."

"Of course they do," She says, waving him off, "Now go and play with them."

The boy nods anyway and runs to his next destination, his brother's room. He stands on the edge of his toes to turn the doorknob, then pushes the door and runs inside.

"I want to play with you!" He says, running over to the other two.

"We're not playing, Tae." Seokjin rolls his eyes sassily. "We're reading."

"You can read with us," Namjoon smiles.

"I want to read!"