♤♡◇♧24♧◇♡♤

A/N: in memory of jung hoseok whom I've killed in the beginning of the book for no reason :"D why did i even make him a horseman he'd have been a beautiful prince

And no I'm not writing long author notes to reach the word count :)

WARNING: the chapter is unedited, unrevised, random, don't mind the chaos going down there cuz I changed parts of the plot while writing i-

♤♡◇♧♧◇♡♤

"When you are ready," She says, "Come and tell me everything. I shall always wait and be ready to listen, darling."

Seokjin thinks these words over and over again, his head spinning as he puts his head in his hand and tugs at the strands of his hair in frustration.

He leans against the wall in the hallway as he turns his head to the right, staring at the closed doors.

It has been a few hours since his wife has given birth, and it was a girlㅡthe doctor informed himㅡbut he hasn't seen her.

He knows he has to walk in whether now or later, but it has been tough to look at Yisun in the eye lately.

Jungkook has been acting eerie around him, too, and it makes Seokjin like a cat on hot bricks knowing it is almost the same way Taehyung used to act around him when he saw him leave Namjoon's room before his death that day.

It makes him wonder if Taehyung told Jungkook anything.

Finally mustering up some courage, he turns and opens the door, walking inside and not looking at his wife before he shuts the door and walks a few more steps in.

His eyes land on her, and he studies her for a second, noticing her pale face and tired eyes, exhaustion taking over her features.

His gaze then falls on the tiny creature wrapped up in a golden-yellow blanket and laying beside her. Seokjin walks closer and sits on the edge of the bed, then tugs at the blanket with one finger gently to reveal the baby's face, eyes closed and small lips slightly parted, forming a smile every few seconds and drops again only to make another smile.

A smile forms on Seokjin's lips unknowingly, and he finds himself staring at the baby for too long that he does not notice the tears in his eyes until Yisun's shaking hand wipes it away.

He finally looks up at her, taking her hand in his and slowly caressing it with his thumb.

"This is our creation," She says in a low tired voice, glancing at the baby girl. "She's beautiful."

"Indeed," He mumbles, eyes falling back on his daughter.

"Sohye."

Seokjin looks up when Yisun speaks, and he stares at her for a few seconds.

"I'm naming her Sohye," She says with a smile, and he smiles back, giving her one confirming nod before looking back at the girl.

"She will grow up in the Palace," Yisun says, "And it scares me so much."