♤♡◇♧13♧◇♡♤

♤♡◇♧♧◇♡♤

Four brown horses pull a carriage amidst the light of the day, stopping when the rope is pulled, right in front of The Royal Palace's Gates.

"Open the gates," Earl Jimin commands from his steed, standing on the other side of the gate. The guards run to open them, letting in the carriage known to belong to Prince Kim Taehyung.

"I see Prince Taehyung is back," The Earl mutters to himself, watching the carriage roll inside, passing The Garden and heading to the castle.

The General watches from the roof as the carriage door opens. He furrows his eyebrows at what he sees, and immediately turns around and runs to the king.

"Prince Taehyung is back, Your Majesty," He announces through gritted teeth, not quite fond of his return, but worried nonetheless.

"Oh, is he?" Seokjin lets out a sigh. "It has been a while, hasn't it? No news from him for months"

"Three months, Your Majesty."

"Yes."

"But he's not alone," Yoongi says, finally looking up to lock his eyes with the king's for a mere second only to look away again.

Seokjin tilts his head. "What do you mean by he's not alone? He's got company?"

"Yes."

"Who?"

"I don't know, Your Majesty," Yoongi says, wrecking his brains for the familiar face he saw, "It was a woman."

"A woman?" Seokjin says slowly as he stands up, walking across the hall with the General following a few steps behind.

The guards pull open the double doors and the King walks out, his head held high for the crown adornes his head.

Jimin comes from the other direction with a frown on his face and two figures following. He stops in front of Seokjin to give a bow then stand up straight, giving a knowing smile to the latter.

"Prince Taehyung is back, Your Majesty," Earl Park says, glancing at the said man behind him, "And he hasㅡ"

"Thank you, Jimin," Taehyung interrupts, sending a menacing grin at the Earl, "I can introduce myself very well as you know."

Jimin stays silent.

"What a surprise," Seokjin says ironically, his eyes scanning his brother and the unknown woman.

She stands straight, too close to the Prince and with a small unsettling smile stretched on her red tinted lips. Her ash brown hair falls in long waves a little over her shoulder, and she's dressed in a purple and black gown, a bit too extravagant for the no-occasion.

"It has been a while, hasn't it?" Taehyung says, his smile not reaching his eyes.

"Why don't we speak somewhere more private," He adds with a smirk, "Your Majesty?"

"Sure thing," Seokjin replies, glancing at the woman then back at Taehyung, "Follow me to my study room."

He turns around and walks, and Taehyung gives the woman a look before he follows, leaving her alone with Jimin.