♤♡◇♧11♧◇♡♤

2 Years Later

♤♡◇♧♧◇♡♤

"Where's Prince Taehyung? He needs to be there for the execution"

"He left, Your Majesty."

Seokjin halts his steps, and turns his head.

"He left?" He says, "Left to where? Why wasn't I informed?"

He continues walking at a fast pace, and the general runs to keep up with him.

"He just left this morning, Your Majesty, and said he was off to run some errands," Yoongi says.

"'Off to run some errands," Seokjin rephrases, then he scoffs, "What's he up to? Anyway, is everything ready?"

"Yes."

"Are you ready?" The king asks, and the general gulps, but nods whatsoever.

"Yes."

"Good."

The doors are pushed open, and the king walks in, the general following. The queen is already seated, and she sighs once the king sits beside her.

"Took you long enough," She mutters under her breath.

"Taehyung left the palace," He whispers back, and she falls silent, her eyebrows furrowing.

Everyone falls silent, and all eyes are on the king, who stares at none but the two people kneeling.

A man and a woman.

"Princess Kim Haewon," Seokjin starts, staring down at his sister, "You have brought shame to The Royal Family by fornication, and as the King of the Kingdom of Korea, the Wise Men and I have come to the verdict to execute you."

"Jung Hoseok," He goes on, "I suppose I don't have much to say regarding you. You are aware that you should, in no way, get close to someome from The Royal Family, a Princess destined to be a Queen at that. You have disappointed me, and you, too, shall be executed."

"Have you got anything to say?"

The princess looks up, and there's a smirk evident on her face, despite the tears in her eyes. "The King is merciful and forgiving, huh?"

"Not when it comes to things like these." His voice shakes, and he clears his throat to hide it.

He stares at her, and she smiles. "There's no way you can kill me, brother."

"Would you like to go first?" He asks, and without waiting for a reply, he nods over to the general.

The princess looks down at her chained hands.

The General pulls out his sword, and stands beside her. He settles the sword on the back of her neck, gripping tightly to stop his shivering hand.

He takes a little longer than he should, and the princess smiles knowingly.

He raises the sword, and with a slash, blood pools all over the floor.