Epilogue

♤♡◇♧♧◇♡♤

A young lady stands in a big hall in The Royal Palace, the hall where traces of previous Kings exist. There's a wall with portraits on it of her ancestors, starting from the oldest to the youngest, and not only kings and queens, but princes and princesses, too.

Her eyes scan the wall, stopping at each portrait for a few seconds.

King Kim Seongwook and Queen Lee Miseon, these are her grandparents. Oh, and Queen Han Kiae, too, her 'other' grandmother.

Prince Kim Namjoon, that's her uncle, but there wasn't much about him anyway in her history book, so she moves on real quick to the next portrait.

King Kim Seokjin and Queen Choi Yisun.

Her eyes stay there longer than any other portrait she has looked at for it's her father that she has never really met. She doesn't need to look at her mother; she has been seeing her all her life, so she keeps her eyes on her father, searching for any resemblance between her and him.

Her mother always told her she got her lips and nose from her father, but she had her mother's eyes.

Prince Kim Taehyung. Right, her father's murderer. Her mother did not want her to know that her uncle killed her father, but her step-fatherㅡthe current Kingㅡsaid she ought to know about The Royal Family's history for she will be Queen when she is ready.

Princess Kim Haewon, another one that was not mentioned lots in her history studies. Prince Kim Jungkook. The one whose mother was not a Queen. Princess Kim Sohye. A young girl that one is, barely a teenager. She knows she is named after her for she was killed at a very young age, although she was never told who her murderer was.

King Min Yoongi.

Oh, of course she knows him. He's her step-father after all, and he is the one who raised her up.

A hand suddenly touches her shoulder, and she jumps in place, quickly turning around.

"Did I startle you?" Yoongi asks, a smile on his face.

"Barely," She replies, looking back at the portraits, and Yoongi averts his gaze to them, too.

"What a family," She adds.

"I know," He sighs, "One wild family it was."

"Tell me, father," She says, her eyes fixed on one certain portrait, "What happened to Prince Jungkook? As far as I know, they are all dead except him."

A smile forms on Yoongi's face at the mention of the Prince. "He's doing just fine."

"Where?"

"Somewhere."

"Did he really renounce his title as a Royal Family member?" Sohye looks up at the King as she asks.

"He did," He nods, looking down at the young girl who is now not much shorter than him, "A kind heart he has. Between you and me, he wasㅡ is my favourite out of all the siblings."

"What about King Seokjin?"

"Your father was a good friend," He says, staring back at the portraits, "But Jungkook was the best."

"So where is he now? Prince Jungkook."

"Not a prince anymore, don't call him that, he gets upset," Yoongi finishes with a small laugh.

"Do you meet him?"

Yoongi's smile falls. "It has been a while since we last met."

"Do you want to meet him?"

"I sure do."

"Then why don't you?"

"Your questions sound so simple but I find them hard to answer," He sighs and turns around, "It is almost time for lunch, let's go, shall we?"

Sohye glances at the wall one last time, then she turns around and walks with the King, but she continues to ask her questions.

"If Prince Taehyung was married, why isn't there a portrait for his wife?"

"No one wants to remember her." He replies as they walk down the hallway.

"Who actually killed Princess Sohye? And why? She was very young."

"You surely do have lots of questions." He mutters under his breath.

Sohye smiles. "I heard Earl Park Jimin was handsome, but I do not have a photo for him in my history book. Is it true?"

"Yes, he was."

"Were you really a General?"

"Yes."

"You beheaded Prince Taehyung?"

"Yes."

"Do you love mum?"

"You should stop asking questions by now."

"Did you love someone before her?"

"... No."

"When will I be Queen?"

"Young lady, you are not even eighteen, yet."

"I will be within two weeks!"

"Let me tell you something," He abruptly stops and turns to her, making her stumble and almost fall on him, but he steadies her. "Do not be too eager to have the throne. All those whom I've known who were eager for the throne did not have happy endings."

Sohye lets out a breath. "Fine. Can I ask one last question though?"

He raises an eyebrow.

"It's the last, I promise."

"Alright."

"Why did Prince Taehyung kill King Seokjin?"

Yoongi stays silent for a few seconds, his eyes blank as he stares at the Princess before him, and for the nth time, He notices her resemblance to Seokjin. It brings a smile to his face.

"Some questions are better left unanswered," He says, bringing up a hand to ruffle her hair, and he leaves it there for a few seconds before he puts it back down and walks away, and she follows.

♤♡◇♧♧◇♡♤

A/N: It's not over yet i have a thought in mind please read Thank You that's published after this :3