♤♡◇♧3♧◇♡♤

♤♡◇♧♧◇♡♤

"I think I need advice."

"That's new, isn't it?" The younger smirks. "Prince Seokjin asking for advice, especially from me."

"Oh shut up, Jimin!" Seokjin lets out a sigh and paces around the room. "I really don't know what to do. I don't think I've ever been in such a situation."

"Definetly, Jin, you haven't been married before," Jimin replies sarcastically, an amused smile on his face as he watches his friend stress out over a woman.

"I'm serious!," The Prince says, "This is not a joke. She hates me, for God's sake! It has been a week since our wedding and she still glares at me everytime she has the chance to!"

"Well, have you tried anything ever since your wedding?" Jimin raises an eyebrow suggestively and the other freezes in place, a dumb-founded expression on his face.

Jimin grunts and rolls his head back. "Seriously, Jin! And you're mad she's giving you a cold shoulder! I bet you haven't said a word to her in days."

Seokjin doesn't reply, and Jimin sighs again.

"Listen, you can't stand still and expect her to suddenly love you and be wife goals, alright? You've got to do something. Be nice to her, take her for a walk in the garden, talk to her about your problems and listen to her. Listening is very important."

"She thinks you don't care," He adds, "She thinks you married her only to have the throne. No wonder she hates you, Your Highness. Did you ever tell her you love her?"

It's silent once again, and Earl Park is holding himself back from slashing the Prince's neck right there and then.

"Do you even love her?" He asks carefully as he inspects the other.

Seokjin's posture straightens, and he stares into blank space.

"Love is such a strong word," He murmurs.

"So?" Jimin rubs his temples. "You're into her? That's definetly why you married her, right?"

"Well," Seokjin starts and Jimin groans.

"No, listen," The Prince says and sits down beside his friend, "I'm going to be honest with you. You know Yisun and I were childhood friends, right?"

"Right."

"And then when father went a little out of his mind after Namjoon's death, he changed the rules of the throne's inheritance, right?"

"Yes."

"Taehyung could've ruled before me if he got married first even though he's younger, and you know that would make the Kingdom turn to ashes, am I correct?"

"Go on."

"So," Seokjin licks his lips. "I had to marry as soon as possible. I wanted a good woman who would make a good Queen, and you know she has to belong to The Royal Family."

"So you really married her for the throne?" Jimin looks up slowly at Jin.

"No, notㅡ Yesㅡ Maybeㅡ I don't know! It's complicated! She was the first who came to my mind when I thought of marriage."

"So do you like her at least?" Jimin asks.

"I do."

"Good, this 'like' better turn to 'love' soon, and until this happens." Jimin stands up. "Work on making her love you back. It can't be one-sided."

"How do I make her love me?" Seokjin asks.

Jimin smiles and shakes his head. "There isn't a magical recipe, but there are a few things you should know."

"One." He raises one finger. "She should love you for who you are."

"Two." He raises two fingers. "You don't need to try so hard. Just be who you are. You're an amazing person, Prince, you don't need to change anything. Just show her you care."

"And three." He raises three fingers. "Don't force yourself. If you can't love her, or she can't love you back, then maybe it's not meant to be."

♤♡◇♧♧◇♡♤

"Good afternoon, Princess Yisun." Seokjin smiles and bows slightly.

Yisun glances at him then looks back at her book. She's sitting in the terrace that looks over The Royal Garden, a cup of tea in front of her and a book between her hands.

"Would you like to go for a walk?" He says.

"No," She replies blantly, not tearing her eyes away from the book.

"Did you see the Royal Stable?" He asks.

The words seem to catch her attention, and she fights the argue to put her book down.

"No, I didn't."

"We have wonderful horses in there, would you like to go and see them?" He offers. "I know you love horse-riding."

She slowly puts her book down, and The Prince holds back a smile.

"Sure, as long as they're not as awful as you," She says and stands up.

The Prince doesn't hold back anymore and smiles, guiding her. "I promise they're not."

♤♡◇♧♧◇♡♤

"Your Highness."

Once they have stepped in, Seokjin and Yisun are greeted by a young man with a warm smile.

He bows at The Prince and holds out a hand for Yisun.

"My Lady." He kisses her hand and stands straight. "It hasn't been long since the wedding. Congratulations, I'm sorry I haven't visited earlier."

"It's alright, Hoseok, thank you," Seokjin replies and turns to Yisun, "This is Jung Hoseok, the horsekeeper. He's very friendly."

He turns back to Hoseok. "Princess Yisun loves horse-riding. Would you please show her one of our best horses to try?"

"Definelty, Your Highness." He smiles at Yisun. "Follow me, Princess."

Yisun smiles softly and follows him, paying no attention to Seokjin who quietly walks behind her, inspecting her face expressions as she looks around at different steeds.

"Here." Hoseok stops in front of a gray horse. "Princess Yisun, this is Mang, one of our best. She might be a little shy in the beginning, but very lovely and energetic when she gets used to you."

"Do you want to ride her?" He adds.

"Yes," Yisun replies with a smile, her eyes shining as she watches Hoseok guide Mang out.

"Oh my, looks like I'll have to ride sidesaddle today." Yisun sighs. "I wasn't prepared. It's alright, though; I'll make sure to come prepared next time."

She gives a smile to Hoseok and climbs on.