2..

Next day at school In 2nd period .
I walk in my 2nd period, and see my gay boy bestfriend David and I sit right next to him and started having a conversation with him and telling him all about my crush.
As soon, as me and David finished talking about my crush. Someone comes straight from the door, with some joggers and Jordan's on. I turn my head and found myself, looking straight at him.
My  dvdvku!!

David looks at me and could tell that , he was my crush. David slaps my arm!
Me: " OWWW! WTF DAVID! "
David: " AMAYA! That's HIMMM!?"
He asked out loud.
Me: "STFU! YOUR SO LOUD!"
David: "ouuuu he cute though! Bitch I see you 🤪🤪"
Me: " aye gtfo.. I'm pretty sure he don't like gay ass motherfuckers ." I say laughing.

David: "but I can sure turn him gay" *he then smirks*
Me: " yea um gtfo that's mines ".

Our Teacher: " Oh well hello Mr.Justin, why don't you sit down over there next to David and Amaya".

David: *gasps* "AMAYA!!! HE GOTTA SIT WITH US!! "

Me: *in my mind* OMFGGG!! AMAYA BITCH JUST CALM TF DOWN, JUST DON'T PANIC AND JUST ACT LIKE YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW OR LIKE HIM!"

Justin walks over to me and David's table and sits right in front of me.
Justin: " hey wassup. "
He says looking at me , with a smile.

Me: *in my mind* OH FUCK! his smile SEXYYY TOO!?! OOOHHHH SHITTT!!!
Me: " oh hey, umm I'm Amaya and this is- "
Immediately out of nowhere David says, " I'm David her bestfriend and she think you sexyyy!! Like sexy SEXY! "

At that point I was bout to smack tf outta David, but at the same time I ain't want Justin knowing that I'm crazy (yet).

Me: " David wtf "
Justin: *laughs and looks at me with a smile* " it's alright. "
Me: " but um nah you ain't cute to me.. idk why he said that "
David: " mhmmmm whatever you say girl ".
Justin: *looked a little disappointed/mad*
"Well damn alright".

A Month passes and Me and Justin never talked afterwards .

2nd period comes again, and our teacher asked us a question.

I raised my hand up really quickly, and then Justin looks at me and puts his hand up quickly also , and says " nahhh I'm gonna answer it " and I replied back saying " nahhh she's gonna call on me, watch, "
Our teacher looked at me and called my name.

I looked at Justin and smiled very evil , and answered the question .

Our teacher: " Correct Amaya! "
Justin: *looks at me* " I was gonna say the same thing, but you did good."
Me: " ik :))"
Then lunch came, and we had lunch with 2nd period.

I saw my bloodsus Niyah, and so she came and sat next to me and she knew about me liking Justin .
So then me and her talked and I told her what had happened in class with me and Justin .

Niyah: " sus I think he likes you "
Me: " you think he likes me?! Nahhh I don't think so. Like... I'm ugly asf! I don't think he'll like me. "
Niyah: " stfu you're beautiful. Just at least shoot your shot, and if you miss? Oh well fuck him and continue with your life. "

Then my other friend Shaika (shy-e-ka),
Comes and I told her to go tell Justin I liked him.

She goes to go tell Justin that I like him , and Justin started looking for me all around the cafeteria .

I then ducked on the ground , and niyah stayed there looking at me on the floor laughing .

Me: " OMFG! HE KNOWS I LIKE HIM NOW! "

A bunch of my other friends heard me yelling, and went to Justin to ask if he has feelings for me also.

-Comment/Vote/Follow