23..

Maya
Me: "ju- ju- Justin?" I say dropping my phone on the floor of my car.

Catherine: "YES MAYA! JUSTIN! HE HAD TRIED TO FUCKING KILL ME!"

My whole body felt numb.. I felt as if i was gonna burst out of my body & just explode!

Me: "You're joking right Catherine?" I ask while trembling & still in shock.

Catherine: "BRO YES MAYA IM NOT FUCKING AROUND! IT WAS JUSTIN! YOUR FUCKING LOCO ASS BOYFRIEND"

Me: "But- bu- but how coul-" before i could even finish what i was going to say my phone starts to ring.

*Beep*,*Beep*,*Beep*

Me and Catherine look at the phone screen to see it was Justin calling.

Catherine: "Maya answer it! Don't say i'm here either"

I answer it.

Me- 'Hello?' i say being terrified but trying not to sound like it.

Justin-'Hey! Baby! How you've been? I'm sorry i haven't called you i was doing things.'

Me-'Oh it's fine but i've been ok how have you been?'

Justin- 'Good, good, good. Do you know where Catherine would be at right now? i have something to give her.'

Catherine looks at me signaling me to say no.

Me- 'No I haven't talked to her, i've tried calling her but she hasn't answered. She's probably out with someone else I don't know.' I say to Justin while looking at Catherine shaking.

Justin- 'Oh ok! Well call me when you hear from her okay baby? Thanks I'll be home in like 2 days, I love you mamas'

Me- 'Love you too!' then the line hangs up.

Catherine: "NOW WTF ARE WE GOING TO DO NOWWW?!" Catherine yells.

Me: "Catherine calm tf down you're being to damn loud! We'll figure a way out of this situation" I say trying to keep myself & Catherine calm.

Catherine gets up & starts walking around the house back & forth huffing & puffing.

As Catherine was walking around.. I saw a hole in her sleeve that was on her jacket.

Me: "Cathy! Don't panic but what is that hole in your jacket?" I ask her very seriously.

Catherine: "What? Where?!" she asks walking towards me.

I grab her arm looking at the hole on the sleeve of the jacket.

Me: "CATHY THIS HOLE!!"

Catherine: "What about it?"

I poke my index finger inside the hole feeling a round hard object in the jacket, i pull it out to seeing a small little tracker with a red light flashing.

Me: "They know you're here! When Justin was trying to kill you, he probably put this tracker in your jacket!"

Catherine: "NOW WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK DO WE DO NOWWW!?!"

-

Sorry for the short chapter guys, and sorry for not posting a new chapter in like FOREVERRR! I've been very very veryyyy busy! But what do you guys think will happen in the next chapter?😮🤔

-Comment/Vote/Like.