19..

Danay
I wake up from my bed and check my phone to see Amaya calling me.

I answered it.

*Our Conversation*

Me- *hello*

Amaya- *heyyy girlyyy Goodmorning!*

Me- *heyyy and Goodmorning! What's up?*

Amaya- *nothing really I was just wondering if you'd like to, meet up somewhere later? Likeee at 3 or 2?*

Me- *yeah sure! Where you wanna go?*

Amaya- *to be honest I don't know do you know any restaurants that'll be good?*

Me- *i mean not really we can go to Steak n' Shake if you like*

Amaya- *alright that's cool well ok I'll see you later* she says being so quick to hang up the phone.

Me- *oh um ok bye?*

I hang up the phone and got very curious.

What the fuck is happening?!

What is Amaya not telling me?? Well I guess I'll find out later tonight.

Amaya
I called Danay because I needed someone to talk to about this situation, with Armani and Catherine.

Danay- *i mean not really we can go to Steak n' Shake if you like*

Me- *alright that's cool well ok I'll see you later* I say trying to hurry with the phone call..

Danay- *oh um ok bye?* Danay then hangs up the phone..

I think Danay can tell something is wrong already, just cause of the way I was acting.

My hands were shaking through out the whole phone call! I mean like I know me and Danay aren't the closes, of friends right now but I mean I'm pretty sure I can trust her.

Justin: "BABYYYY IM HOMEEE!" I hear Justin from downstairs

I quickly run downstairs and sit at the island (the table).

Justin: "here I got you some chipotle! I got you rice and beans, corn, chopped up chicken, cheese on the top anddd some hot sauce just how you like it" he says smiling and gives me a kiss on the cheek.

Justin: "baby why you look like that?" Justin asks noticing the mad and scared look I had on my face.

Me: "nothing" I say sighing.

Justin comes behind me and hugs me.

Justin: "you know I can tell when something's bothering you right? So please baby tell me what's wrong!! You know you can tell me anything and I'll understand" he says kissing me on my neck.

Me: "baby I'm just stressing out! I'm trying so hard to figure out where tf, this nigga is and the only person I know who can help me at this point is one of my old friends Danay!"

Justin: "yo baby you know i could help you with thattt! You should've came to me and i could've helped you find him!"

I look at him then put my head down.

Me: "baby I knowwwwww!"

Justin: "alright then so let's ask Catherine where they were before and after the situation, and try putting everything together!"

Me: "ok".
That plan actually sounded good.
It felt like this big weight got lifted up from my shoulders.

-

I'm sorry guys for this being shortttt😭! I'm in a rush rn sooooo yeaaa! Thanks for 600 readsssss I really appreciate it smmmm! Keep votingggg❤️❤️! -sincerely, Rayluvsyaaa.

-Comment/Vote/Like.