9..

It was the next day and we had to start with 2nd period.

For some of you guys who don't know, me and Justin have 2nd and 3rd period together soo yeah..

Anyways let's get to the story😂.

I walk in 2nd period, and find Justin sitting in his seat and so I go and hug him and head to my seat.
Our teacher then tells us that we would be watching a movie, and that we can sit anywhere we want with whoever we want.. so y'all already know as she said that , Justin's extra ass had to get up hella quick and pull his chair next to my chair and he sat really close to me that our knees were literally touching.

Osmary,Anna and my gay bestfriend David sat behind us.

Osmary and David always act like a couple so during the movie, they saw me and Justin laying on each other and cuddling so Osmary and David did the same, leaving Anna by herself and feeling lonely.

So the movie started to get boring and shit so , I get on my phone and I just go through Snapchat watching people's story.. while I was on my phone , I see Justin also looking at my phone too.. which I didn't mind or care cause I got nothing to hide so it really didn't matter.

Ana-"aweeee look at my brother and sister in law"
Osmary-"for realll like must be nice"

I turn behind me and look at them with a smile then roll my eyes.

                    A few minutes later...

The bell ringed for us to go to 3rd period.. and as y'all know me and him have 3rd period together.

So we were walking down the hallways holding hands, and he had put his hand around my neck.

His "homeboys" were in the hallways hyping him up.

Homeboy #1-"Ayeee I see you Justin with ya girl"

Homeboy #2-"Mannneeee look at my niggaaaaa! Okkkkaaayyyyy!"

I start blushing and Justin looks down on me and kisses me on the lips..

As soon as he kisses me on the lips I felt a shiver going down my spine, then down to my thighs.

His lips were so softtt! And I felt my whole face turn red.. I started smiling so muchhhh!!

After he kissed me, his friends looked at us with a shocked face!

Homeboy #1- "DAMNNNNNN MY NIGGA JUSTIN DID THAT SHITTT!! ALRIGHT HOMEBOY"

Homeboy #2- "AYEEE JUSTIN FINNA GET ALL UP IN THAT PUSSYYYY IGHT BOY I SEE YOU"

Justin gave them a smirk..

Me: *tf he gave them a smirk for?*

My attitude changed hella quick..

We get to 3rd period and he opens the door for me.. when he opens the door for I rush in the door and rolled my eyes, with my arms crossed. I walk fast to my seat, and take my things out for class.

Justin- "baby whats wrong? Why you acting like this?"
Me- "nah just leave me alone Justin.. and just to think I really thought you liked me for me".
Justin- "man wtf?! I do like you for you. Who tf told you that dumb ass shit?"
Me- "nah you don't. You just tryna take my virginity and leave"

Justin looks at me very shocked.

Me- "nigga tf? Why you looking at me like as if you ain't know that imma virgin?"
Justin- "cause I deadass didn't know you were one.." he says with his mouth dropped open and staring dead at my face.

Me- "see? Man that's what I'm talking bout!! You just something else just stop talking to me.. I really thought you was different".
Justin- "nah babygirl I don't care if you ain't a virgin or not, I just didn't know if you were still a virgin!"
Me- "nah you just trynna fuck stfu and leave me alone yo"
Justin- "yo? Who tf is ya yo? It ain't me for sure" he says getting a little annoyed.

Me- "just leave me tf alone like osrs"
Justin- "nah I ain't going nowhere and so are you. You stuck with me forever and idgaf what a bitch or nigga, gotta say! You MINES! Ight?" He says looking at me as if he was serious.

I look at him and roll my eyes and get back to looking at the teacher, and writing my notes down.

-Comment/Vote/Follow.