4..

Amaya

The next day when I came back to school.. things got a little weird😬🤭..
*bell rings to head to 3rd period*
I was constantly shaking and was really scared !! I was scared because I had to sit next to him for 9 WEEKS!!! As soon as I arrived to class and sit down , in my seat and get my things ready I started overthinking about things in my head... like what to do if I accidentally fart, what if I'm on my period one day and I get up and there's blood on the chair.. and you know all the random things.

So while I was overthinking about the things that could happen , I see Justin walking in and looks at me and smiles.. he then comes to me and hugs me tight and says " I've missed you so much babygirl " .. I was surprised and was blushing hella hard that my whole face was turning red.

        ( DISCLAIMER!!!!: SEXUAL CONTENT/             
                       SEXUAL LANGUAGE!!! )

As soon as he sat down , he started licking his lips looking at me up and down.. no lie, that was kind of turning me on..

He then tries putting his hand on my thigh but the teacher was looking at us..
Teacher: " Amaya and Justin pay attention "
Justin: "sorry ma'am"
Me: *laughs all cute and turns my head*
Justin: " man I love when you do that little sexy gesture "
Me: " oh.. for real?😋 "
Him: " yea lil ma😉 " *he winks*
Me: *in my head* OMFFFFGGGGG JUST TAKE MY VIRGINITY ALREADYYYY HE SO FUCKING FINEEEE OH LAWDDD😫😍💦.

I got all wet.. that I thought I peed on myself.

-Comment/Vote/Follow