10..

1 month later..

Amaya

So it's been 1 month since we've been dating.. and no lie lots of shit has happened in just that one month.

Me and Justin finally tongued kissed.. and shit got really real not gonna lie.

I get to school in the morning and I see Justin.

We walk to 3rd period together , and like y'all should already knowww! We be holding hands when we walk to class and shit.. so after all that and we finally get to 3rd period. We sit in our seats (that are still next to each other).

And he started to put his hand on my thigh. He never went all the way up to where my pussy is sooo.. yeah😭.

So he always puts his hand down to where my knee was but more above it.. until this time, I was catching an attitude and kept telling him to go fuck himself and he choked me (which he never did) .. and put his hand all the way where my pussy was.

*Let me tell y'all.. when I say THAT MY PANTIES WERE SOAKED!? I ACTUALLY ACTUALLY ACTUALLYYYY MEAN ITTTT*

Justin- "yo idk who tf you think you talking to but you better get rid of that attitude before I get rid of it for you* he says in a sexy ass deep voice.

After he said that y'all.. YA GIRL WAS WET WETTT ALRIGHTTT!? ANYWAYSSS!

Justin

Me- "yo baby wassup? Why you not talking to me?"

Amaya- "don't fucking talk to me Justin!! Like deadass. Leave. Me. The. Fuck. ALONE!" She says rolling her eyes and writing very angrily.

As soon as she said that.. I quickly grab her by the neck, and choke her.

Me- "yo idk who tf you think you talking to but you better get rid of that attitude before I get rid of it for you" I say with my hand on her neck and my other one on her pussy.

I look at her dead in her eyes with lust.. and she looked very surprised all because we have never been this freaky before. I never done it to her.. but I felt her pussy throbbing, so I knew she was getting wet.

I soon had let go of her neck but I didn't move my hand.

My hand was still on her pussy.
(Not in the inside but on the outside of her jeans).

She started to get very very veryyy wet so she took my hand off it. I look at her and said "why tf you moved my hand for?" And put it right back on her pussy.

Amaya- "yo stop! I'm on my period and you getting me wet asf so, can you stop ? And leave me alone?."

Me- "oh baby I ain't know you was on your period. You didn't tell me!"

Amaya- "yea now stop" She says rolling her eyes and going back to writing notes down.

Me- " I'm sorry babygirl like truly I ain't know. Do you need me to bring you food or something?"

Amaya- "man I really don't even care at this point no more".

Me- "then that's a yes, but you don't gotta catch a attitude bout it cause I can always put my hands in yo pussy now quit playing"

Amaya looks at me with a disgust expression on her face, and looks back on her paper writing down notes.

Me- "yea stay on hush mode".

-Comment/Vote/Follow