20..

Armani
One of my guys from the gang named Trell told me that this bitch named Amaya, was out looking for me.

Me: "alright thanks bruh" I say dapping him up.

Who could this Amaya girl be? I've heard her name before, but I've just never known who she was.

I take my phone out and called a few of my people until I came across Justin.

The phone rings.

Justin: "heyyy brother! How you been doing?!"

Me: "heyyy! I've been good! How's your girlfriend been man?" I ask trying to figure out who Amaya is.

2 days later...

Amaya
I was on my way to meeting Danay at Steak n' Shake, to talk to her about finding out about this Armani thing.

I could feel my blood boiling and my whole body shaking.

I started asking myself, "Maya are you sure you wanna do this?" Over and over again.

I was only scared because who knows what could happen? Armani is in a GANGGG! HE'S A DAMN DRUG LORD!!

He could have his people shoot me, abuse me, torture me and ALL OF THAT!

I kept thinking about it so much that I almost got into an accident.

"BEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!" The car behind me honks.

Omfg! I'm stressing so much about this!

I pull up to the parking lot in front of Steak n' Shake. I see Danay sitting inside already waiting for me.

I walk in there and sat at a booth where Danay was sitting at.

Danay: "Heyyy girl!!" She says giving me a hug.

Me: "heyyy!" I say smiling and hugging her back.

Danay: "so how you been? It looks like you haven't been sleeping very much, because under your eyes have bags".

When she said that I got a little scared..

Me: "Uh.. yeah I'm good I've just been going through alot of things lately that's all"

Danay: "oh ok what kind of things?" She says already sipping on her drink.

Me: "oh just things that are kind of personal" I said already feeling my legs starting to shake, under the table.

Danay: "um ok? Anyways what was it that you wanted to talk about?"

Me: "so let's say you have a friend who went on a date with an ex boyfriend right?"

Danay: "yep"

Me: "and she says she's gonna come home at like 2am or even 3am.. but never comes at any of those times , and come like the very next day all bruised up and crying.."

Danay looks at me very seriously.

Danay: "mhm?.." She says already looking all cautiously.

Me: "and she tells you that her ex boyfriend was the one who did it.. what would you do?"

Danay: "so is that what's happening with you right now?" She says looking at me with one eyebrow up.

I sigh and say "yeah" then put my head down.

Danay: "girl you could've just told me from the start! But what I would do is try tracking him down".

Me: "that's what I've been trying to do but I just don't know how to!"

Danay: "either have your friend give you his number, and you go on a fake date with him and after the date you put a tracking device in his pants or in his phone case.. or you can just sit there and stress out not doing shit." She says lifting my head up from the table.

Me: "ughhh girl you rightttt! Why didn't I think of that? Omggggg!" I say getting a little excited.

Danay: "lmao girl but if you need anything else just let me know alright?" She says hugging me.

Me: "alright thank you love".

After we talked about the situation we got our food, and ate while catching up with everything we missed.

-Comment/Vote/Like.