14..

Amaya

After getting into a fight with the guards and everything, we got sent to the captain/head of the Boarding School.

Mr.Bowle: "soooo sooo so. I heard you girls had got into a fight with at least 5 or more guards" he says with his annoying ass British accent.

Catherine: "yea nigga we sure did tf. They over here acting like they can control us and all like nah, can't nobody control me I don't fucking play with that bs"

Mr.Bowle looks at me and Catherine.

Mr.Bowle: "well seems like you girl have a smart mouth." He says with a smirk.

I started to feel uncomfortable by the way he kept looking at me and Catherine.

Mr.Bowle: "I know just the thing you girls need to toughen out a little bit" he says smirking and giggling at the same time at us.

Catherine: "oh hell nah if you thinking bout raping us or putting a single hand on us you George Washington crackhead looking ass I swear to god you finna catch this beating" Catherine says getting up from the chair getting ready to beat his ass up.

I laughed and got up with her.

Mr.Bowle: "hmmm feisty I see" he says rubbing his hands together still smirking at us.

Me: "nigga tf you keep looking at us like that for?"

Mr.Bowle: "huh? Ohhhh nothing little mamas" he suddenly says getting up walking towards Catherine and me.

Mr.Bowle: "MARCUS AND DARIUS!! GET YOUR BLACK ASSES HERE RIGHT THIS INSTINCT!" He screams.

Me and Catherine looks behind us and see 2 buff fine chocolate ass men's, walking towards Mr.Bowle.

Catherine: "oh shittt🤤 why they so fineeee?!" Catherine whispers.

Me: "shitttt idk but my panties bout wet asf😻💦"

Me and Catherine kept staring at them until Mr.Bowle snapped his nasty ass fingers in our face.

Catherine: "bitch tf don't you snap yo fat ass fingers in my face again" she says.

Me: "and that's on period😌🙄"

Marcus and Darius starts laughing until Mr.Bowle stares down at them.

Mr.Bowle: "well well well... you girls must think this is a joke huh?"

Catherine: "and you must think that I won't beat yo raggedy ass right on to yo grave huh?" Catherine says getting slick.

Me: "Oop" I say laughing a little.

Mr.Bowle: "THATS IT! I'VE HAD ENOUGH WITH THIS BITCH! GUYS TAKE HER DOWN!" He yells.

Marcus and Darius quickly grabs on Catherine and holds her down on the ground. Mr.Bowle unbuckle his pants and put his boxers down. Marcus and Darius aggressively pulled Catherine's tights off.

Catherine: "BITCH GET THE FUCK OFF OF MEEEEE!!! LEAVE ME TF ALONEEEE!! GET OFF OF MEEEE!!!" Catherine screamed.

I quickly ran to Mr.Bowle's desk to find something hard, until I found this glass cup.

I quickly ran and slammed it on Mr.Bowle's head.

Marcus and Darius saw what I did and saw Mr.Bowle on the ground unconscious.

Marcus: "WTF DID YOU FUCKING DO!?" He says yelling.

Me: "OH STFU AND LET MY FRIEND GO YOU STUPID ASS MF"

Marcus: "oh now there's no way y'all getting away with this" marcus let's go of Catherine and quickly push me to the ground.

Darius was unbuckling his pants to try and rape Catherine.

I couldn't get out of Marcus's grip cause he was so damn strong!

He was on top of me pushing me down with his strong ass legs, while unzipping my jeans and taking his jeans off.

Sooner or later I was left in my underwear and bra on.

Marcus: "time to see what's under all of this" he says trying to snatch my underwear off, until someone breaks into Mr.Bowle's office door.

"GET TF OFF OF HER YOU BITCH ASS LIL NIGGA!"

I heard someone say with a familiar ass voice.

Marcus quickly looks back to see who it was and got distracted.

I found a bat and hit Marcus with it on the head very hard.

Marcus fell on top of me being unconscious.

I push Marcus off of me which took a lot of force to do cause of how buff he was, then I look at the door to see who it was and had seen that it was Justin.

Justin: "baby you good?!"

Me: "yea baby I'm good" I said back wanting to ask him how he found me.

I look to see that Darius was close to putting his diseased ass dick in Catherine, until I knocked his ass out also with the bat.

Catherine was unconscious and I don't know how she was.

Justin: "baby hurry up let's go before guards start coming up in here!"

Me: "I can't leave Catherine here all by herself!! We gotta leave with her!" I said putting Catherine's pants back on her.

Justin: "ughhh fine!!" He says picking her up.

Justin: "NOW LETS GO!"

Me and Justin ran outside to his car.

Justin had put Catherine in the back seat and I sat in the front.

During the car ride it was getting dark and it was silent.

Justin: "how tf you got into that boarding school!?! You could've gotten raped or even died all because of STD'S!!!"

Me: "ever since that night you ate me out and almost took my virginity.. my mom sent me to boarding school".

Justin: "WTF!?! Your mom is fucking crazy yo!!!! You can't go back to her house at all! I don't trust you being with her" Justin says getting hella mad and red in the face.

Me: "baby I understand but-"

Justin: "NAHHHHH STFU WITH THAT! YOU FINNA BE LIVING WITH ME NOW AND IDGAF WHAT YOU GOTTA SAY!" He yells.

Me: "TF YOU GETTING ALL MAD AT ME FOR!?! WTF DID I DO TO DESERVE ALL THIS FROM YOU?! I ALMOST GOT FUCKING RAPED AND ALL I GET IS DISRESPECT?! IM TRYING SO HARD TO BE CALM BUT YOUR MAKING ME STRESS EVEN MOREEE!! I DONT FUCKING GOT TIME FOR YOUR BS NO MORE JUSTIN! I JUST REALLY DONT" I say making Justin stop the car.

Me: "IM FUCKING WALKING! IDC"
I say trying to open the door but Justin locks it.

Justin: "baby I'm sorry honestly. I ain't mean to come off hard on you like that, it's just I don't like seeing you go thru some rough shit and it gets me bout mad asf! But you funny if you think imma let you leave your friend in this car and let you walk home alone." He says getting serious.

Me: "yea yea yea whatever" I say rolling my eyes and putting my seatbelt back on.

Justin went back to driving and pulled up to his house.

-Comment/Vote/Like.