25..

Justin
I quickly headed out the house with Amaya and Catherine.

Me: "Wait right here! I'll let you know when it's safe" I say to them.

I walk out the backdoor and take a peak to the front door...

I see red and blue lights flashing..

Me: "BOUT TIME! His dumbass got caught by the Police!"

But who tf called the police? It wasn't me.. or Amaya or Catherine.

I then see the Police come out of the car..

Amaya: "Wait a minute.. Why does that police look familiar?"

Me, Amaya and Catherine: "OH SHIT!"

————

Jordyn
I had just got back from a vacation from Dominican Republic.

Until i get a call from Armani..

Armani- hello?

Me- nigga what you want? why you calling my phone?

Armani- girl shut yo ass up you know damn well you missed me! and if it wasn't for me yo dumbass wouldn't be on that trip anyways!

Me- yeah yeah yeah, nigga WHAT YOU WANT!?

Armani- so me and justin been tryna kill maya friend Catherine.. and i know you don't like maya and you don't know who catherine is.. but i was thinking that you could maybe kill maya.

Me- yeah no problem! i'll tear her raggedy ass up! after what she did to me back then at school .

Armani- alright then! we're going tonight, and make sure you come disguised because i know justin might even pussy out.

Me- yeah of course he would

Armani- alright bet i'll see you tonight.

We hang up the phone..

Me: "I guess it's time to shoot a bitch up"

I got dressed and put my police costume on...

Me: "ouuu bitch you looking mighty bhad in this shit" i start hyping myself up.

Previously back to what was happening..

Justin
Amaya: "IT CAN'T BE JORDYN'S BITCH ASS! CUZ IK SHE AINT COME FOR A ROUND TWO!"

Me: "Baby calm down! We all shock alright? But if her nasty ass put her hand on you?! Best believe imma lit her ass up like a firework on the fourth of july".

We then see Jordyn get out the car and walk to Armani..

I guess they were talking about something we couldn't really figure it out, cause they were kind of far from us.

But they kiss then get in the car and drives off.

-Comment/Vote/Like.