12..

(Justin)^^

Amaya

After school I went home, and got on my phone.

I seen Camila had texted me.

**Our Text Messages**

BESTFRIEND😘- hey bestfriend wassup?

Me- nun🤦🏽‍♀️ really.

BESTFRIEND😘- oh alright anyways Justin told me to tell you that, he gonna text you and need you to open your window to your room.

Me- wait wtf? Why tf he needs me to open the window to my room? I ain't even invite him here to my house anyways.

BESTFRIEND😘- ooppppp well he said he bout to text you right now so gurlll

Me- uh um.. alright?

****

Justin- hey baby open yo window

Me- yo wtf Justin! My mom gonna be home in 10 minutes!! You gotta go!

Justin- nah it's cool we can hurry up😉

Me- tf you talking bout?...🤔🤨

Justin- open yo window and find out🙂.

Me- omfggggg if we get caught I'm beating ya ass🤦🏽‍♀️🙄.

Justin- girl hush 💀

Me- 💀👋🏼

Justin- now hurry tf up and open yo window!!!

I go to open my window, and see my fine ass nigga staring right at my window looking at me up and down licking his lips.

Justin- "cmon baby open the window" he says.

I unlock the window and Justin hurries up inside my room.

As soon as I finish locking the window Justin grabs me, and starts kissing me.

He ended up grabbing on my ass and squeezing my boobs at the same time, which felt nice.

Me- "Justi-nnnn" I say moaning a little

Justin kept going but started tongue kissing me.

Justin- "baby you good?" He asks while his finger is at the end of my shorts.

Me- "yeah baby I'm good just go slow" I said nervously.

Justin- "baby if you scared or don't wanna do it, just tell me"

Me- "nah I'm not scared just keep going" I said pushing his head up to kiss me.

Justin- "ight whatever you say baby"

Justin then went back to kissing me. He then starts touching, grabbing and squeezing my ass and my boobs.

After awhile later, he pulls down my shorts and my lace white underwear.

He started going on at it. His tongue started moving up and down, on my clit and I was screaming, hollering and all kinds of things.

I've never experienced something so amazing like this before, it felt like a bitch was on paradise like tf😩😻.

My mom

I was rushing to get home because the neighbors told me, that they've seen a guy climbing in Amaya's room.

I pull up to the driveway and see that Amaya's window was still open.

"Ouuu she gone get her ass whooped real good tonight!" I say to myself.