21..

Justin
I had just got off the phone with my brother Armani.

He told me to meet him at this club called "Blue Martini", so I was getting ready.

I haven't seen Amaya all day so I got worried and decided to call her.

The phone rings for a while until she picks up.

Amaya-"hello?"

Me-"hey baby where you at?! You've been gone for like 5 hours already"

Amaya-"oh me and Danay decided to go shopping but I'll be home in like 3 more hours? Cause me and Danay wanted to go and grab something to eat afterwards"

Me-"oh alright! Well have fun!"

Amaya- "alrighty thanks boo!"

We hang up and I started getting ready.

I feel like I should've told Amaya where I was going.. but yet I didn't want her rushing here, because she hasn't had any friends or haven't gone out with friends in a long time.

Catherine
I was outside of the Blue Martini club seeing Armani and his gang together, getting all on girls.

I got jealous but realized how much pain Armani has caused me.

I was dress in all black!

Black see through tights, black dress, black hoodie, black heels and I even had black sunglasses on.

I waited until Armani and his guys came outside so I could get him back for what he did to me.

Armani
I was at the club waiting for my brother to come. I was hoping he would come with his girlfriend Amaya.

I see a car pull up to the front of the club and seen it was my brother.

Me- "wassup bro" I say dapping him up

Justin- "wassup?!"

Me- "where your girl at?" I asked looking around in his car trying to find her.

Justin- "She out with one of her friends right now"

Me- "oh alright that's cool!" I say getting mad a little.

Me- "well we got drinks, food, bitches and money inside so my nigga Trell will bring you inside cause imma catch some air a little"

Justin- "well alright then" he says while him and Trell walk back in the club.

Me- "FUCKKKKKKKKKK!!!" I yelled releasing all the angriness.

-

(Another short chapter due to lack of posting)

-Comment/Vote/Like .