Peyton

My whole demeanor on Ms. Ford changed when her confidence swooned past me as if she had some alluring scent lingering others into her trap. I would've been a complete fool if I had told someone Aliyah wasn't the least bit attractive to me. She was more than attractive in my eyes these days. She was loving, caring, funny, seductive & tempting. She was everything that some professors didn't even possess yet. Probably lacked from their overloaded ego or the gossip they portrayed against each other causing nasty rumors. Most women here were very gorgeous but their attitudes just didn't sit well with me. Either they asked for my attention or begged for it which didn't leave me mad.. what left me mad is that they used my attention to gather their confidence believing they still had it in them. As if they use me to prove to the world they still had what people thought they'd lost. With Ms. Ford everything was different.. Her presence provoked me everyday she walked into class reflecting gorgeously every time. Her smile.. I could just stare at it all day drooling over such beauty. Did I have a crush? Peyton Eathal didn't have crushes, crushes had her. Blinking myself back into my last class had me speeding through my overworked notes. My blank paper slapped me in my face turning my stomach. For the first time during my 3 years left me in a big imagination of fairytales. "Class Dismissed" Tony says letting everyone storm out. Staying after because I was so determined to keep my education at my all time high had me asking for his teacher notes and extra credit assignments. I was willing to do anything to keep my GPA a 4.0 even if that meant I would have to write a 40 page essay on life.

Striding the hallway carefully had me waiting on Ms. Ford against the lockers. I was so anxious to see her again like a little kid ready to receive his sweets from the little chores he completed. Students stormed out as I stood my ground waiting on her to step out. Once she did she almost caught a heart attack when she finally noticed me standing across the hall. Resting her hand on her chest she smiles "You scared the hell out of me.. you know I could've had a heart attack at my age from fright" She claims. Giggling I tell her "Are you downgrading your age or just afraid of my presence?" I question her. Locking her door she answers "How about if I agreed to both answers being the truth". Pushing my strands back I break out in a smile. "What are you doing here waiting on me?" She questions me now realizing I was truly standing her waiting on her. "Thought I'd come and see you one more time before I make my way home" I say. Blushing at my charming answer she ask "Do you miss me? Because if you do you could've just said that". Taking one big sigh chocking on my inner laugh I say "I missed you". Her eyes linger from me leaving her face pale "What?" I question her now as if I did something wrong.
"N-Nothing" She stutters.
"Are you really going to hide the truth from me?" I ask her. Chuckling she pushes her strands back against her ears before sliding her hands into her slacks pockets. "It just seemed a little too real when you said it" She admits.
"Who said I was joking?" I question her now testing her current feelings upon me. Stopping in front of her car she turns around facing me "I guess I'll see you tomorrow". Without letting her open the door I grab her hand. Catching myself I let go apologizing for my sudden act out in public. Knowing it would only raise eyebrows even if the lot was half empty. Without notice she shocks me giving me the offer of a lifetime without facing me she says "Follow me home". Opening her door she gets in starting up her car.

Following her home was longer that I expected. Far away from school and even further away from my home. Slowly she pulls into the driveway of the most deserted homey house I'd ever seen in the middle of nowhere. Somewhere I knew if I wanted to be free taking risk then this is where I would live. Parking up beside her she steps out of her car closing her drivers side door. Following right after I shut my engine off stepping out also. Walking slowly up behind her she opens her door letting us both in. Making sure no one followed us she turns on the light to her living room telling me to make myself at home. Lingering around a little longer than expected had me searching every room I'm assuming were guest and family rooms. "Like what you see?" She questions me suddenly sneaking up behind me. Chuckling at my scare against her presence she walks closer "Did I scare you?" She ask.
"As a matter a fact you did" I admit holding my hand against my chest. "What are you doing in here?" She ask me. "Well I thought since I could make my self at home I'd do a little snooping around" I confidently admit. Chuckling into a big smile blushing she ask me "Are you hungry?".
"Are you cooking?" I question her. Leaning up against the doorframe she ask "Do you want me to cook?". Looking at her posture now focusing on her eyes that were clearly staring at my ass leaves me smiling "Are you staring at my ass?" I ask her. Leaning her head over checking out more she admits "You have a nice ass.. It would be so hard to not stare". Now blushing at her compliment leaves me in a lip bite against my bottom lip licking them suddenly as if I was preparing myself for a kiss. "Bend over & let me see the way you hold it up for my sight" She commands me. Walking closer to her & turning my heel I bend over for her. Slowly she caresses her hands up my back. Giving her a little show grinding my ass against her crouch. Following me in motion leaves me bitting my lip heavily burning up with arousal. Never giving in I keep moving my hips in a circular motion Dirty dancing against her posture. Leaning into my neck makes my small hairs stand up feeling the slightest touch from her lips brush against my warm skin. Biting down on my lip gives me control grinding even more passionately throwing my hands behind her neck. "Peyton... She softly says breathing a little faster gripping ahold of my waist. "Don't let go" I whimper out grinding into her crouch a little harder. Without consent she bends me over aggressively smacking her hand across my ass. Yelping out in pleasure gives her time to grip my ass pumping me back from behind. "Oh God.. I want you to fuck me..." I tell her just about ready to burst. Focusing on her deep emotion for me leaves me so hot for her. Removing my Top half along with my briefs and pants lets her eyes travel my body carefully. Biting down on her lip carefully she exams my figure. "Like what you see?" I question her. Meeting my gaze she smiles "Bend over for me" She commands. Crawling up on her bed I bend over waiting on her to give me what she wants.

Standing behind me suddenly she slicks her toy across my opening. Bending over more for her grants her better access to slide into me easier. Sliding into my coated core immediately gives my entrance a new pleasurable feeling. Right away she begins to pump into my begging entrance fully never accepting anything less. Shocked to her next moment sent me screaming as she gripped ahold of my cheeks pushing me against it harder leaving her pumping me faster. Pulling ahold of her sheets for support against falling over really sent me coming hard already all over her toy. Grunting noises I never thought I could suppress came out with ease as she pumped me harder. Smacking my ass again stings me hard squeezing down hard on her toy. "Damn..!! Fuck your so fucking... wet!!" She says hearing the sound of my soaked up pussy sucking on the toy with sound. "Shiiiitttt" Removing her shirt and bra leaves her bare against my ass. "Fuck meeee" I moan out against her covers pulling ahold of them harder than ever feeling every pump she gave inside of me. Hitting my most sacred spots left me truly drenched leaving her pumping & slapping my ass uncontrollably. Falling limp against her deepest pumps had me arching as she gripped ahold of my ass holding my cheeks apart. Determined to please me in sweat she grips ahold of the toy pushing it deeper inside thrusting her hips harder. Looking back at her work her toy inside of me turned me on even more riling up the biggest feeling inside of me. "Fuck my pussy.." I moan helplessly loving every pump she gave me. Every pump she stroked back inside of me with force. Every slap she laid against my plump ass. "Oh.. My God I'm coming!!". Without any reassurance or time limit as she lead on continuously pumping really left me shaking orgasming against her toy. "Uggghhhhh!! Uuuggghhhhh!!" I moaned. So loud enough I'm sure anyone on her street would've heard. Pulling out her toy let's a big trail of come and water squirt its way out of me heavily. Slamming back inside of me sends me pre-coming again aggressively intense. Without noticing such strength and determination from her only left me begging for more. Pushing me all the way back bouncing off her toy as she slams me on it hard had me screaming & moaning, eye rolling and toe curling. "Fuck me...—Fuck my pussy..." As if me bouncing back against her toy decided to jump in with my moans long lingering moans set her off. The sound of my pussy Mack-ing together with the toy was the only sound being heard alongside my moans. Coming repeatedly over & over & over against her skilled pumping sent me fast & hard into deep ecstasy. Gripping the headboard for support was the only thing keeping my from falling over right now. Gripping ahold of my hands sitting them on my back behind me as she pumped my entrance drove me wildly insane. I moaned & screamed taking every pleasurable pump and inch she gave me. It was all soo fucking over whelming that finally when she pulled out with the most covered strap I'd ever seen in my life made me realize I caused such a mess on her sheets. The biggest mess I've ever made in my entire life. Laying their helplessly sweating while breathing heavily hard left me dazed and dizzy. Watching her remove the toy sucking My come clear off of it turned me on even more. Shutting my legs I try to keep my composure in front Ms. Ford. She literally just drove me completely insane. How could someone so innocent looking have such a huge sex drive. Sucking me up with one more swipe breaks a smile on her face. "You taste so fucking good.. like wild berries and sweat" She claims. Smiling at her thought on my taste left a smile on my face. Leaning down facing me with a damped face spreads a smile of her own before she kisses my lips letting me taste myself. Licking my lips I smile realizing she wasn't wrong about my taste. Just under 10 minutes laying there exhaustedly finally knocked me out immediately. No ones ever fucked me like that.. not even the women that do offer could do what just happened to me against Ms. Ford's bed. No ones ever put me to sleep during sex & somehow a 32 year old professor could do it. Obviously she had more strength for sex than I anticipated.
________________________________
Congratulations!! On the 4th chapter of Peyton! What did you think of her chapter? Don't be afraid to leave any comments or suggestions down below. Rate & thank you for taking the time out to read my story.