Peyton

Perfectly my hands crossed back down in between her legs teasing her even more. Knowing her hands were tied down along with her legs tied & spread wide open would only rile her arousal up faster. Again slowly I slide my fingers across her wet entrance. "Mmmmmm" She moans softly as my hands travel over her mound teasingly. "Are you ready?" I ask her. Opening her eyes she nods quickly licking her lips. Smiling at her fast response to my offer leaves me slipping my fingers into my mouth sucking them down. Taking them out immediately I run them across her mound. Slipping them inside of her carefully gives me access to her warm drenched up core. Licking her lips again she watches me carefully letting me pump her even deeper which sent her moaning even louder than before. Quickly I slip my fingers out bringing them up to my lips sliding them into my mouth sucking her arousal off of them. "You're more than ready" I say. Watching her carefully I grab my strap on before tying & lining it up with lube while picking up my favorite toy for the clit. Crawling onto the bed I crawl in between her legs focusing on her as she does for me. Are you ready?" I ask her. Nodding she agrees "I'm ready". Taking her word for it lets me turn on the vibrator right after pressing it against her clit. Right away she begins to moan helplessly as I used my other hand to slide the toy inside of her. Turning down the vibration gave me the opportunity to slowly slide the toy inside of her. "Holy Shit..." She moans softly. Slowly I positioned myself leaning over her pumping her deeper with each stroke. Quickly I turned the vibrator back on letting it vibrate against her erect clit. Pumping her deeper & deeper sent her eyes closing moaning loudly. "Oh God.. Untie me please" She commands. Slowing down I untie her hands before going at it again. Licking my lips preparing myself to kiss her lets me lean down to kiss against her lips passionately. Kissing me back with equal force melts me in as she slide her hands down my back groping my ass. Pushing me deeper She moans louder and louder "Fuck Me..." She imply's moving her hands from my ass. Following her command immediately I begin to pump her deeper. "I'm coming Peyton..!! Don't stop!!" She screams. Focusing on my strength for her gives me the focus to push harder & deeper. Shivering right away aggressively leaves her scratching her nail-nubs into my back. Coming all over my toy didn't stop me from going as I pumped her harder. Grabbing both of her hands slowly I put them above her head pounding her harder & faster "Uggghhhh! Fuck!— Removing the vibrator gives me better access to fucking her senseless. Kissing her chin line down her neck has me sucking hard onto her voice box as I held her hands down above her head. "Ohhh.. My.. God!.. Aaaahhhhhh! Don't stop please.." She moans screaming helplessly. Just when my head laid against her shoulder blade quickly I took the opportunity to fuck her even faster. The sound of her pussy coating my toy even more made itself known into the quiet room against her moans. "Kiss me please.. You're driving me insane" She says breathing hard against my lips. Following her command I don't hesitate to  kiss her. Interlocking our fingers above her head follows her to unexpectedly grinding into my synced pumping.  "You like the way I fuck You" I ask her softly. "Yess" She moans, "Do you feel me inside beating my toy into your wet pussy?" I carry on dirty talking to her. "Yesss I doo" She moans even louder. "Are you going to come?".
"Yes" She moans even louder. "Just take me.. Don't push me away" I whisper to her. "It's so much I feel like I'm going to explode" She softly speaks. "Then explode on me.. let it go— "Okay"— "Don't hold anything inside"— "Yessss!!"— "Moan it all out for me baby I want to hear you moan for me... I want you to come all over my big blue toy"— "Oh... my god.. I'm gonna fucking come!!! Yessss....!!"— "That's right let it go against me as I pound your entrance letting you coat up my blue toy"— "Shiiittt fuck I can't"— "You can just let me have it all"—"Ohhhh.. Fuckk! I'm coming again!"— "That's right baby let it go"— "Uggggggghhhhh!! Holy Shitt Peyton!! Fuck my pussy yesssss!!". Spreading her legs wide open for my deeper entrance leaves her shaking harder than I'd ever seen. "Don't fucking stop baby!!! Don't please.." She pleads. "Don't count on it baby" I tell her softly kissing all over her neck line. Her screams filled the room louder and louder "Yess let it out baby" I mention to her. Soon enough her body arched the heaviest indicating that it was time for me to pull out. Just when I did the biggest & messiest explosion destroyed her bed. Quickly I rubbed my two fingers on her clit against causing another explosion as she screamed into ecstasy. Tears filled her eyes from the heaviest ecstasy she's ever took. "Oh Fuck.. Okay!! Peanuts!!" She screams. Quickly I untie her legs in silence leaving her to roll over instantly catching her broken breath. "Are you okay?" I asked her about as worried as I can be. Throwing her hand up she stops me from saying more as she caught her breath "Lay down right now!" She commands me. Following her quickly she swings her leg over sitting down on my toy. More? Damn.. Slowly she bounces on my toy grabbing her breast pulling on her nipples in a lip bite. Throwing her hands behind her head arching her back even more closing her eyes.