Aliyah

Tears streamed down my cheeks from rage & sadness. I still could not believe what Peyton had said to me before I decided to storm myself out of her room. For two whole days I let myself go through all of her problems that were yet to be solved & she thought I was cheating on her? That was her first response to me trying to take a break from all of this? I was trying to set her free from the stress it was all causing her. I could see it in her eyes, the hurt I was causing her & here I was drinking down my worries like I always did when my heart got crushed. But it's not crushed, you're literally overreacting! Get ahold of yourself Aliyah you cannot be serious! If she thought something like that then obviously she had a reason! No one doesn't just date you for months & assume you're a cheater unless their heart has already been crushed through other cheaters. I wanted to listen to my head telling me that I was in fact overreacting & that I should head back over to Peyton's to see why she thought I would jeopardize or much less throw our relationship that we've both worked so hard for away. Taking another sip to my liquor I had in my hand gave me enough confidence to chug it all down my throat. The burn hit me again for the 6th time knowing I should've stopped on my 3rd go-round to the most strongest drink I've ever chugged down. I wasn't much of a drinker ever but somehow drinking right now made me feel better & I didn't give a damn what anyone thought inside this bar. I'm pretty sure half of the dancers & drinkers here was just as drunk as I was chugging down beer or liquor. "What's a pretty girl like you doing here at a bar like this late at night" A deep raspy voice spoke behind me warm against my burning ears. I was drunk, very drunk from the liquor so my first words weren't really the best & I'm sure he knew that just as well as I did. "Just having a little good time before I head back home for the night" I admit to him. "By the looks of it I'd say your hearts been broken" He says. Tipping the last glass up to my lips to sip down the last gulps of liquor I lay it down agreeing with him. "Well who ever broke your heart is one stupid mother fucker, you're just to beautiful to be fucked with, how about I get you another round of whatever your having & you can come back to my place" He explains to me. I chuckle "Thank you for the offer but I'm going to have to past on it & head home" I explain to him. "It wasn't an offer it was a suggestion & you don't look like you're in the right state of mind to drive home so late" He explains to me. Turning over to face him my face immediately falls to a man that looks about in his late 50's, long beard & glassy brown eyes, his whole face read seduce & rape. I wasn't much of a judgmental person when it came to others but when I did judge it was never wrong. Clearing my throat I grab my things explaining that I could drive myself home without any problems. "I can reassure you that it isn't safe to drive drunk" He reminds me. "I can assure you this isn't the drunkest I've been, theirs been other times in my life where I passed out a few times from being so drunk & I still drove myself home perfect & safely fine" I admit to him. "So you're an alcoholic?" He questions me. I smile hoping he would just leave me alone at this point. "I'm not an alcoholic, I've just had one long night in a long time & came out for a drink now if you'll excuse me I am going to drive myself home for the night & sleep my approaching hangover away". Quickly he grabs ahold of my hand "I can't let you do that" He quickly & forcefully explains. "Sir I cannot & will not go home with you so can you please let go of my arm" I politely speak. "I'm just trying to protect you from hurting yourself" He tells me. "I don't need a babysitter, Especially not from a stranger" I speak. "I am not stranger trust me" He speaks letting go of my arm politely. At this point I wasn't so sure if I wanted to head home or even step outside. My heart was beating so fast that I felt as if I was going to faint right in front of this creepy looking dude. Before I knew it the most safe calming voice spoke from behind me "Thank god you're here & not somewhere in a ditch" Peyton spoke. A smile broke across my face from the security I felt when I was around Peyton "Yeah well here I am you found me" I speak. Facing me now she looks into my eyes "You're drunk". Rolling my eyes from a drunken gesture I usually make I speak slurring "Yeah well it doesn't happen so often" I remind her from the sad & dreadful conversation we had hours ago. "Yeah well it wasn't my intention to do so you're the one that stormed out" She speaks. "Well I'm glad you found your friend here she about to drive drunk "Home" & I offered to drive her home but she wouldn't take my offer" The creepy male speaks taking a sip of his hardcore beer. "No offense but I wouldn't take that offer either you look creepy as fuck & by the looks of it you'll be drunk off yours ass in the next 2 hours if you keep drinking those hard spike turners" Peyton speaks. The dude face was just about speechless focused on Peyton before he tipped the glass against his lips again "Touché".