Aliyah

Aggressively I sucked & sucked harder while fucking my fingers even deeper gradually building up to the real accomplishment I was going to pull. She was very much ready for me as I got up to reveal such toys. "What are you going to do with those?" She questions me droopy like. "I'm going to teach your body a lesson, you need to be punished for the dripping desire you left me out there with around your parents that I'm now going to feed to you. "How will I stay quiet baby?" She pleads asking me. "We will just have to find out won't we?".

Coating up the strap & butt plug alongside the clitt vibrator that connected to my toy she looks back at me aroused more than ever. "Are you ready?" I ask which I already knew the answer to. "Yes.. Please fuck me I'm so wet.. I can't wait anymore" She says in the most sexiest begging tone. Slowly my hands glide down her back pressing her down a bit more. Gripping ahold of her ass I slide the toy in carefully. The softest moan purred from in between her lips while she arched her back more for me. Picking up the plug carefully I slip it inside her lubed up hole that tightened for the toy. With the vibrator on & the plug in her ass I let go. Spreading her cheeks apart gave me access to go right inside where I wanted to be.

The smack of Peyton's ass hitting my area turned me on so fast that for a moment I thought my toy was apart of me. Her moans quietly but aggressively came out hard & fast as if she was trying hard to control herself. Without notice to what I was doing I begin to go for the deep end—pumping her deeper than ever, long stroking her hole harder. Maybe I should've slowed down on her because she was shaking so hard, bitting her lip till it was red. "I'm going to scream.. Oh my god... please don't stop... it feels so good" Aroused more than before. My hand slaps it's way across her ass fucking her harder than before. I knew what slaps to her ass did which is why I wanted her to have it all. "Oh my fucking god I'm gonna come so hard!!" Breathless & aggressive she speaks tugging ahold of the bed sheets. Fuck that tugging she did was so sexy right now. Hand stinging across her ass again she moans louder this time & at this point I didn't give a fuck who heard because she was creaming my toy up like never before. The sound of her pussy sucking my toy up with creamy nectar I drove me the hell insane. Gripping her cheeks harder I pound faster. Now at this point she was moaning louder and I didn't blame her because right now I was giving her all of what she wanted. "Fuck..! Fuck me yes... Make me scream" She speaks. "Damn you sound so fucking hot right now". God! She was driving me insane. Come spilled over from the walls of her pussy creaming down her lips onto the bed. "Take this strap baby.. hand slapping across her ass again while pumping her deeper & harder she looses it. I've never seen her shiver this hard before, I've never seen her come this much before. She was really loosing her mind right now. Holding her back down I begin to pump her deeper which lead to her screaming.

"Uggghhhhh!... fuck me...!" She screams.
Her posture falls completely down leaving me to fall against her warm damp skin. Grabbing ahold of her hands I throw them above her head fucking her senseless. Screams tore through the sheets putting me in complete disbelief. Quickly she rolls over relieving herself from the toy & butt plug. Aggressively she pulls me back in with her legs spread for me "Fuck me like you've never fucked me before" She commands. With pleasure I grab ahold of the toy pushing back into her juice filled up hole. Pumping her deep & hard she grips ahold of me meeting my eyes that were starving for her. Warm lips pressed against mines rocking me even deeper inside of her. Tongue kissing in this moment we lost each other making love to each other. As soon as she broke our kiss tilting her head back into a full body arch I just knew in that moment she was about to explode. Her hands gripped ahold of my neck squeezing against my jaw which just about turned me into someone aggressive. Pumping her harder & deeper than before was turning me on so bad. I couldn't control myself because I wanted what I was giving her. Leaning down I begin to capture her lips before grabbing ahold of her legs & throwing them back. "Fuck.." She breaths through my lips capturing me into her hold. With strength I begin to pump her faster & faster until she moved in motion with my toy. Pressing my right hand against the headboard gave me more power over her as I fucked her faster & harder. Tears begin to spill over from the side of her eyes as she moaned into pure ecstasy. With notice her hands land right on my ass scratching & grabbing ahold of my cheeks until I'm sure were red right about now. Quickly she turned me over catching me off guard & begin riding the toy while pulling ahold of her peaking nipples. Her face.. Her face was in so much pure arousal & determination.. God that was enough to make me come with her. Her body was a blessing to me because everything was perfect, her moans were unbelievable, her smile was beautifully blinding, her body was gorgeously framed curving against my hands every time I felt it & it was the most amazing feeling I could ever possess. My body rocking faster snapped me out of my present daydream.
"Kiss me" She begs me.
Without hesitation I kiss ahold of her soft lips. With precision I hold her ass as she grinds against the toy in my lap. Moans tore out against my lips quickly & heavily from her indicating she was close again. Eyes slowly closing she wraps her arms around my neck moaning directly into my ear. Bitting down on my lip from this beautiful sound I was hearing was really turning me more on. "I'm so fucking wet right now" I whisper into her ear. With a big smile she climbs off the coated toy. "What's with the smile?" I ask her.
"Nothing you just look amazing.. Just stay right there.. please don't move" She speaks before walking over to her backpack. My heart begin to pound hard against my chest because I didn't know if I was suppose to either shock myself or prepare myself. Quickly she pulls out this small blue camera with the biggest smile on her face. "I hope you're not about to do what I think your going to do" I tell.
"What do you think I'm going to do?" She questions me holding the camera carefully up to her eye.
"Record us having sex" I speak confidently. Her jaw drops quickly revealing the most beautiful familiar laugh "WOW you are such a damn freak & no I was going to take a couple of pictures of you, right now" She speaks. Almost embarrassed to my sudden answer she smiles "I'm down for the sex recording by the way I think it'll be fucking hot if you ask me" She proceeds. Gigging now inside a body that was heated for her touch & a mind that was tempted to take charge I stare back at Peyton. "Now pose for me" She speaks. "I'm naked" I remind her.
"So am I" She reminds me. Sitting for a second I brush my loose hairs behind my ears before staring back at her in my deepest desire. A flash of light brightened up the room knowing she caught me off guard. "I'm not ready yet" I explain to her.
"That's the beauty of Mrs. Aliyah Ford you don't have to get ready, you're already prepared for me" She speaks. My heart began to race again to her promising & believable words which made me blush. A couple more flashes brightened up the room before she climbed back onto the bed. Holding the camera still she stands her ground before landing her hand against my thigh. The smile wiped itself off my face clearly appearing with eggnog arousal. I was ready for her to touch me. My body was practically begging for her attention right now. Another flash brightened up the room capturing my face that changed with every slip she caused her hand that gradually came closer & closer to my pussy. Soon enough my mouth was hanging open with my nail in my mouth probably chipped from all the bitting I was doing. I'm sure my whole face was completely red, let's face it I was burning the hell up. Flashing another shot the captures me & at this point I didn't notice any flashes after that because I was to deep inside her gorgeous eyes that I was loosing myself. With perfect & throbbing timing she kisses my lips tongue slipping inside quickly turned into a heavy make-out session. The camera still flashed which at this point I knew was on automatic flash. Sitting it down with a clank against the dresser she doesn't break our heated kiss. Kissing harder & sloppier by the second became the end for me. I wanted her & I wanted her right now. "Fuck me please" I begged because I was about to go insane. Quickly she moved & grabbed her long length of a strap & snapped it around her waistline. Fixing me up she pulls me in closer by my legs throwing them back beside me knocking the clear air out my lungs as she slid straight inside of me. Not even giving me the time to catch my complete breath she begins to kiss me again pumping me deep at this point. Peyton knew exactly what she was doing & exactly what she liked which blew me straight out of this world. Kisses took over my breath & lips leaving me helpless to Peyton's next move. Hands thrown above my head as always took me out as she penetrated me harder & faster. Screams poured out of me faster than any other time beating me harder to my climax. Tears spilled over out of my eyes trying to control every inch & pump she pleased me with. Soon enough I spilled over drenched & coated against the toy & our cores banging against each other. Her deep strokes & fast pumps Mack'd against the long length of the toy slipping in & out of me with ease. Making sure my legs stayed down she didn't stop pumping deeper & deeper until my body shook revealing each orgasm after another. Each pump made me moan even louder, shake even harder until my body couldn't hold onto my shattering explosions anymore. Squirting every time she slipped out of me & shoving back inside to hear the gushing sound of my insides pouring out of me turned me on even more. I was so drenched & wet that each couple of pumps made me come all over. "That's it baby come all over this toy for me" She spoke softly into my ears. Beating arousal throbbed harder squeezing down on the toy that awaited another awakening explosion. "Fuck... You've never been this wet before" She says. Without notice she picks me up as if I were a light feather & begin to pound my hole hard. My screams came out so loud that I'm sure the neighbors she had next door could hear me & I knew for certain her family could hear us from downstairs. "You like that baby?" She questions me loosing it inside of each pump I nod helpless to her strokes. Bouncing back & forth quickly turned into the most dazed out climax I could've ever had. My toes curled hard trying to keep ahold of her neck. My eyes rolled back & all I could hear was my come gushing out & rushing down her toy drizzling down her hands. She was fucking the shit out of me right now & I was helpless.

Holding me in her arms with the grip of my legs she fucks me deeper triggering another sudden explosion. Shaking at this point she had to put me down but that didn't stop her from fucking me. Legs thrown back she pumps as my nails dug into her back fucking me senseless. Hands pressed against the headboard she fucks me faster making me scream to the top of my lungs. The deepest & loudest of my moans came flying out repeatedly. "Fucking shit...!!!". Suddenly my clitt was being messed with by her slippery fingers riling me up even more. "Fucking... take me....!!!".

With no questions to how or answers to what she had to do she fucks me harder , stroking her long masterful strokes inside of me. Kisses took ahold of my lips heavily locking me inside of her contaminated & addictive grasp. "Peyton..—Holy shit you're driving me insane baby" I scream breathless. Quickly my climax begin to build again as she teased her hands all over my body & lips all over my neck. With no words to object back she feeds me even deeper & slow this time turning me to the side while holding one leg apart from the other. Caressing ahold of my left boob she pumps removing my hair out of my damp face. "I love you" She whispers. Looking back at her I moan making out each word after another before loosing myself again. Holding me close while penetrating me was a feeling I've never felt before. No one has ever fucked and held me close before. The feeling of her embrace burned me up even more because I was lost in her moment. I was lost in Peyton's loving moment as she held me with every protection she gave. Sweating & moaning while pressing up against Peyton's body was more than just making love or the I love you's. She was more than what I ever wanted, she was almost too perfect. It was almost too good to be true that she was here with me every single time she held me close or every time she laid me down to relieve me with mind blowing sex. She was mines & I was ready to take all those big steps I've been holding back on. I knew what I had to do & I knew what it cost & I was prepared now. Snapping me right into reality was a burning climax ready to appear that was knocking on my door waiting to walk in & explode with force. Her pumps became vigorous & deep that my body rocked back from it giving my hand & the headboard the only control I could have over myself.
"Fuck me.." I moan as her eyes stared back into mines. Determination scorched her presence with fiery love & lust for me right now. As my body shook & shook harder she held me closer to her without stopping which soon enough I exploded wetting the sheets as if it weren't already drenched. The smallest kiss pressing against my forehead set a sadness & the most joyful moment of my life. The only thing that scared me was if she was willing to give up just as much as I was about to give up.
____________________________________
You made it to the end! Congratulations for completing this chapter. Leave any comments or suggestions down below. Always rate & don't be afraid to leave me any feedback. More chapters to come!