Peyton

Crawling in between her tan smooth legs again brightened my mood knowing she was all mines again. For more than one time I let myself go again with the only woman I've been with these past few weeks. Giving her what she desired since her early days before me. She was sexy, breathtaking every single time as I stared her down. Caressing my own fingers across her silky smooth skin. In the back of her car I took control over her. I knew we wouldn't make it to her house soon enough which would leave me pleasuring her every tingling want for me. Pushing her legs wide open for my entrance drove her deeper into her own beating arousal for me. Gripping ahold of my shoulders & digging into my skin she pulls me into her closer.
"Please Peyton" She begs.
"Please what?" I softly ask her back.
"Stop teasing me" She whines running her hands down my back pushing me harder into her embrace. Once again I let my lips take over her soft ones groping her legs tight. I knew holding them wide open would drive her crazy. Without notice she pulls down her skirt and panties immediately pushing me down to her entrance.
"Not yet" I tease her whispering close to her ear.
"Please I want all of  it Peyton" She begs.
Slowly my hand travels down her right leg brushing across her wet entrance triggering the rise of her body needing to be closer to my fingers. Without consent to enter I slide in running them deep. Right away I begin to work my fingers inside of her mastering my rare technique instantly. The sound of cars passing & honking scream against her tinted windows as I finger deeper. Legs spreading even wider for me she does while letting me inch further inside her warm coated core. The sound of her deep end soaking more up each second made itself known louder and louder vibrating with her moans.
"Yes... Fuck me.." She moans louder than before.
"Let me taste you" I whisper.
"Please" She whimpers closing in tightly on my fingers throbbing hard. Leaning instantly down close to her mound meets my lips tasting her pouring nectar. Gripping ahold of her clitt with my tongue leaves me swirling around her erect pearl. Shivers cracked through her body immediately before pumping my face in sync with my strokes. Sucking even harder, swirling even faster, stroking even deeper left her shaking & moaning straight into ecstasy. "Peyton..!" She screams loudly moaning uncontrollably while pumping my lips even harder than before. "Fuck.. Don't stop!! I'm gonna come Peyton!!".
Pumping even deeper, walls talking even louder, squeezing harder, coating faster as she floods over moaning even louder, scratching my back even harder as her nails dug deeper into my shoulders. Streaming over while gushing creamy nectar onto my lips leaves her shaking and pumping. Letting go of her hard pearl sent her straight into intense orgasm waves as I kissed my way back up her frame. Grinding against her entrance again she pumps back syncing passionately alongside my kisses. Grabbing ahold of her wrist as I throw them above her head leaves her moaning even louder triggering just what she likes. "Oh god Peyton.. Fuck me!" She moans breathless. Thinking quickly leads me running through my bag before digging out my new strap. Plastic still wrapped around its shaft bounced off its new smell. Pulling out the lube & coating it up with its wet clear slime. Carefully I tie the toy around my waist as I begin to work the toy inside of her entrance pushing each and every inch inside of her. Her eyes met mines immediately with the face of arousal and pleasure beating inside of her.

Spreading her legs wide for me while pumping deeper inside stings her pleasure deeper against my toy. "Yessss... Yesss...." Eyes closing almost immediately moaning even louder she grips ahold of me for support. Thrusting even faster and harder bounces her body back as her bare body moved against the back seat. "You're going to make me come...". "Coat up my toy, don't stop until you can't anymore" I tell her. "Holy fuck... I'm coming Peyton..!!" She screams into my ear. Holding her legs apart as I never let go of the grip lets me pump even faster & deeper. "Are you close for me?"—"Yes I'm so close for you...!!"—. Thrusting deeper inside drove her insane spilling all over me while gliding across my toy with ease. Just in the image of her I proceed to loose myself focused on the most beautiful woman I've ever laid my eyes on. As time put me back into reality the sounds of her intoxicating moans filled my ears. Flooding my thoughts with images of her perfect body drove me deeper inside of her. Loosing myself was easier than expected this time as I stared at her beautiful face. "Ugghhh!! Yessss..." She moans spreading her legs wider pushing me deeper. Before I could lean back she pulls me in taking ahold of my lips kissing me lovingly and passionately. With her other free hand she pulls ahold of my hair indicating she was enjoying herself. With notice I begin to lay back sitting her directly onto my lap. Dripping with sweat and nectar she begins to ride my toy aggressively feeding her own core groping her breast. Squeezing ahold of them her head falls back moaning. Helping her waist down on my toy beats it's way even deeper. "I'm coming.. I'm coming Peyton!!!" She screams.
Bouncing her harder and harder slapped against my legs louder and faster. Pushing her down against me gives me the opportunity to pump her core just as hard as before. Hand slapping across her ass stings red shooting her before screaming and moaning into ecstasy. Lifting herself up with her eyes closed she takes over control bouncing back against my toy once again. Slipping my hands back down her back-line teases her shivering in the touch of mines. Traveling my hands down her tailbone pushes her back on to my damp skin making sure just this one time again as I spoke that she wouldn't forget this time. Holding her down melting into my sexual enjoyment with masterful skills of my own she gives in. Letting me take over her begging body finally she looses herself taking every ounce of pleasure I possessed. "Oh.. Fuck Peyton Eathal.... Fuck me.. Please..." She moans squeezing ahold of my toy constantly coming repeatedly over and over. Immediately i take sudden charge gliding her hips across my soaked up toy focused through her eyes that showed nothing other than pleasure & ecstasy. Eyes rolling back at this point sends her screaming gripping for my reassurance to feed her my last boost of energy through her rocking wanting body. The only sound heard from inside the car creamed itself down onto my toy mack-ing onto my legs and seats. Pouring right out of her entrance like a river flowing over from too much pressure. Spilling right against my own mound that throbbed with temptation for wanting her even more. The last moan roared with bass and air so loudly that even I'm sure who ever was beside the car that has been rocking for the past 40 minutes has become accustomed to knowing she has hit her highest peak.