Peyton

Forks & spoons clanked against plates & bowls in silence awkwardly avoiding the main question my family were dying to answer. Eyes were focused on me with smiles & curiousness. I'm sure Mrs. Ford felt even more uncomfortable than I did right now. "Does anyone want to ask me something because I feel stared at right now?" I ask breaking this awkward silence. First uncle dean sat his fork down, cleaned off hands & cleared his throat "How old is your fuck buddy?" He questions. "Number one don't ever call her Mrs. Ford my fuck Buddy again & number two don't ever ask me some shit as if she can't answer for herself, dumb ass" I call my uncle. "Hey that's no way to speak to your uncle, apologize" My father speaks with anger. "I will apologize to my childish uncle when everyone stops treating & looking at me as if they're disgusted, we wasn't having this problem when I was back at home sucked into immigration nation so don't act fake now" I explain reminding them all. My father eyes fall low as does my moms head. "Look we understood that she was your love but we didn't know the circumstances you would put your education & the rest of your life through" My mother speaks. "I am in college if you all have forgotten, none of you have graduated with no degree so if I feel as if I want to stomp the breaks to my education because I've found the love of my life then I can do so without judgement" I say. My father face turns red quickly with anger. "You will not speak low of us because you have an education higher than us, mind you we brought you into the world which means you can easily be taken out" He scowls. "Mind you I don't live here, I have a living of my own away from selfish family" Throwing my napkin down I push my chair out storming out of my parents rented home. Letting the door close behind me I pull out a cigar ranged with anger from the commotion a family that isn't even legal to live here for could do some much damage to me & Mrs. Ford. The door closes softly behind me a few minutes later before her soft voice spoke. Taking a puff & releasing I kept quiet "I'm sorry that happened in there—I"
"Don't" I stop her before she could finish the sentence "This isn't your fault so don't ever think it is because it isn't, I just wish my family understood that I am in love with you & theirs nothing they can do to change that" I explain to her. Taking another puff I exhale into the cold exhausted air. "We can leave here & go somewhere else.. You know if.." She speaks brokenly as if she was hiding something. Turning around to face her I throw the cigar to the ground stepping on it to put the remains out. "No lets go back inside & I'll handle it properly I don't want to leave knowing the air is thick with hatred.. Then after you can come back to my place" I explain to her. A smile breaks across her lips revealing her gorgeous diamond smile before agreeing with me. Gripping her hand I lead us both back inside to finish whatever this night turned out to be.

The door slams shut once again leaving me & Mrs. Ford Walking anxiously to my Jeep. "I hope the cops catch the both of you because you both disgust me!" My father screams scowling at the both of us. "Stop it John you know that's our daughter right! If she dies today then I guess your anger will help you dry the tears!" My mother screams at him. Before we could hear them both say anything else we get into the car closing our doors shut. Quietly we sat in the car taking deep breaths. "I'm sorry" I tell her because I didn't want her to be in anything like this. Especially when I knew what type of situations she's already been in. "Peyton... This is not your fault so don't ever believe it is, your parents should've handled it a little better. We handled it just as much as we could so if your parents believe you're making a mistake with me then theirs nothing we can do to change that" She reminds me. Turning the car on I take a good look at her & smile relieving all of the tension I had with my myself & my family.

Minty breath swiftly stained my nostrils taking ahold of Mrs. Fords lips. Her smile stretches across my own as we held each other closely late that night. Me & her decided to make tonight our movie night which was much needed from earlier. "What do you wanna watch?" I ask her. Her glance shoots toward me before she answers "What do you have in mind?". Chuckling at her unexpected answer I say "Depends on What you're into". She smiles, warm & safe "I was thinking something that could put us to sleep since it is 4am in the morning". Reminding me of the time & the day we had ahead of us tomorrow. I guess you can say I had a lot to think about since the argument I had with my parents. I knew for certain that if a day someone did find out or if the word did go around that I wouldn't care but... was I really ready to let Mrs. Ford give up her professional life for someone like me? Was I the love she really truly wanted or needed? What if I was bringing her into a dark place she didn't wanna see again. Thoughts clouded my head heavily before the sound of one familiar song played through the speakers. Laying back against me she rest her head upon my chest gearing up for the movie with popcorn beside the both of us.