Aliyah

A warm, calming & unforgettable smile swept across my face dazed just looking at Peyton right now. Here she was with me sound asleep against my satin silk pillows. Her gorgeous face buried itself comfortably resting with a little whistle that I called her angel-snore. Peyton snore would never get any louder than the sound of a violin chirping for its strings to be played, honestly I thought it was the most beautiful sound I've ever heard from her if she wasn't up, that is if her voice hasn't took me away. Her voice... Silk like velvet scraping the top of her lungs that rippled through her heavy cords, thickening with each vibration... Every time I heard her beautiful voice my pussy would throb until I had no choice but beg her to relieve me with some sort of essence that would send me to cloud 9. "Good morning stalker" She hoarsely speaks. Giggling I bite my lip wondering how I ended up with someone so gorgeous. "If you keep staring your eyes might fall out of your head" She teases me effortlessly. "That actually wouldn't have been the worse case scenario. At least I get to remember the most beautiful object I've ever laid my eyes on" I say. "Object now? So I'm your prized possession now?" She questions me. Silence sucked us in leaving us both wondering if either one of us was going to make the next move. "Stop staring at me" I speak hoping to break this intense silence. "If you stop staring at me first then I'll stop staring since you started it" She argues. Chuckling "I can't stop staring if you're staring your big gorgeous orbs into mines".
"Fight the urge to look away then maybe I'll stop staring". She says. "I can't look away if you haven't given yourself the chance to look away from me" I argue. "Stop trying to win this battle & just do what you're told Ms. Ford". The sound of her speaking my name on that manner made me hot all over. "I know what your doing Peyton Eathal stop it" I explain helpless to this battle that I might just loose. "What am I doing? I thought this was a staring contest that I will win against all odds" She speaks. "You must think I'm stupid if you think you might just win the contest that I started first". Chuckling she questions me "Oh really we will see how long this last until you give in" She says as if she knew my outcome. I couldn't even blame her if the outcome did come true because I was always the one to loose a battle first.

12 whole minutes we stared & smiled & stared & smiled determined to keep our cool since the both of us wanted to win. We were so determined to win the battle that we didn't even realize to set a surprise for the winner at the the end? Neither one of us cared we just wanted to win first at this point. "Kiss me" She speaks. "Kiss you?" I question her. "Yes kiss me" She repeats as if it would make me understand why she would ask me to kiss her. "Is that a trick question to make me stare away from you?" I question. She giggles "Ms. Ford is finally catching up to all my moves, let me find out you've been doing a little more than stalking me while I'm sleep" She claims. "Oh don't flatter yourself Ms. Eathal, your gorgeous of course but we both know your not the cutest thing on earth" I explain.
"Ohhhhhh!!! Ouch burn! Someone has jokes!".
"Maybe I do, what will you do about it Ms. Eathal?  Are you going to come back with some heat or quit the contest because as of now I'm winning" I say. Her brows fly up with a jaw drop.. chuckling her way into a okay let's play. "Since you have jokes Ms. Ford & want to make fun of my confidence then let's burn some of yours" She confidently speaks. "Bring the heat" I confidently answer. "I know you think you're independent in life but I could've sworn I'm the reason you've ever joined a relationship again, talk about Ms. Independent with your Dependency" She admits. I tug against my bottom lip nervously agreeing with her truthful answer. "You & I both know you didn't know what love was before you met me.. or better yet sex" I claim. Her cheeks burn red shooting her seductive brow up focusing her attention straight on me "You & I both know I invented sex when it came to your sex life, look at you glowing with my love" She speaks. "I'm only glowing because I'm receiving the sex I need" I say. "Are you saying I don't break Ms. Fords back.. That I don't pump every powerful stroke into your system... screaming my name over & over... digging my nails into your back making you feel like golden... wet... throbbing... water... dripping heavily in between those legs that shook for me last night.. breathing for air as orgasms took over from my tongue skill & finger work... are you saying I didn't do a good job?" She ask me with a smile on my face. I could tell I was red, burning up with steam evaporating into the air we were both breathing that was now becoming toxic with horny arousal attention. "I never said you didn't do a good job" I tease her even though I was about to ready to burst. Squeezing my thighs against each other was all I could do as this intense staring game turned into torture.