Aliyah

I couldn't get the thought of Peyton off of my mind as if I didn't occur every moment of the day already? But this kind of thought was way different. Under 14 hours ago we both confessed we had much deeper feelings for each other. That I was finally not alone in thinking I wanted more than we could give each other. As much as I wanted Peyton I knew I still had a career to flourish and most importantly a reputation to protect. Maybe I was a little selfish for putting myself first when she clearly didn't think that way. I mean what did she know about sacrificing something you've had your entire life? A life where no one could bring you down because you were so far up? Who was I to judge anyways, clearly I'm sleeping with Peyton who's younger than q me. "Vanessa Jenix" I called out the name to one of my students that sat in my last class period. After seeing Peyton this morning I just couldn't seem to face her beautiful alluring aura. She always had me locked and once I let myself get locked away with the key I knew their would be no turning back. At least not today for that matter.

The class continued on regularly with no disruptions from any student as they took the written test assigned just 35 minutes ago. A few students who already finished walked out leaving me with their test to grade. A test that would occupy my mind from wondering heated thoughts and silent noticeable smiles. Maybe I had a glow on me today because everyone seemed to be staring at me a little more directly today. The clock strikes 2 indicating class was over. Who ever didn't finish would have to finish tomorrow. All test were laid down on my desk quickly as students rushed out ready to either head home to their beds or head out to their jobs. Unfortunately for me I had to stay behind to make sure each and every test handed to me today would be graded properly without mistakes before I dismissed myself home. "Need help?" The voice spoke, the only voice I'd hope to not run into today. I knew what a voice like that would do to me. It would exactly give me chills as it did so just now. Meeting up with those gorgeous eyes again today I reply "I have it all covered, thanks for offering though". Arms folded while leaning against the wall she focuses on me carefully before opening her mouth "What's wrong? I mean... are you loosing interest in me or something?" She questions me.
"Why are you asking me that right now?" I ask her.
"I mean.. you've been giving me the cold shoulder since you saw my face this morning, you wont talk to me I feel like a nobody.." She emphasizes on the nobody as if it's happened before.
"I'm not loosing interest in you Peyton" I answer honestly. "Then what could it possibly be because I'm starting to feel like a ghost in your room" She explains. Heart racing I couldn't come up with words fast enough to describe how I was really feeling. I felt as if she already knew and saw too much. "Peyton clearly we have deeper feelings for each other that we both know can't be expressed on during class I thought we had this discussion back at my home. I told you that we could be nothing more than that" I explain to her hoping that was the best answer she could understand. "I understood that part of your life but I didn't know it came with perks as if we weren't already what we said we were, you made it all awkward when you decided one day to ignore me as if I don't exist, before we even knew we wanted each other more than fuck buddies you would stare at me in class. Now all I get is a cold shoulder and a blocked stare" She explains admitting that I have been putting her behind my shadow. I knew better than she did that I'd put myself in this state by ingoring all of her recent and common stares.
"I'm sorry if I've made you feel that way I've just had a lot to think about today, that's all" I admit.
"Like what? What's the problem?" She questions me. I open my mouth almost to speak but it closes on me leaving me without reason or answer to her sudden question. "Nothings the problem Peyton I just feel a lot of things I shouldn't be feeling, that I know I shouldn't want but I do want them because I'm human" I say.
"What do you want?" She ask.
"I don't know what I want that's the problem" I say.
"You do know what you want you just don't want to do it because you're afraid of what might happen when you do" She solves. Laying my head straight into my hands I look down realizing I've let my guard down and now truly there is no way I'm going to pull it back up. "Peyton I have a career, A job to protect I cannot just jeopardize it all because of something we have going on" I admit to her.
"Something we have? You mean having sex every single day since we've met?" She clarifies.
"Yes just that. Having sex in the back of my car, on my home couch and in my very comfortable bed, yes if that's what you're referring our "fling" to then yes" I correct her. Rolling her eyes she folds her arms "I get that what we have is just a fling but.. We don't have to pretend as if it isn't there" She says.
"Okay I won't pretend but I'm not going to jeopardize my career Peyton, please understand that" I say hoping she can understand that I do not want to end my career over something we don't know the answer to. "I understand, so 7pm at my home this time?" She questions me. Cracking a smile from her sudden change of mood I answer "So finally I am able to come over to the famous Peyton Eathal's home?" I tease.
"You sure do just this time because i have something planned for the evening today" She explains.
"Oh really so surprises come with a fuck buddy now?" I question her.
"Well... no this a rare occasion that I think you deserve... as a teacher of mines, just accept my invitation and stop making my surprise awkward Ms. Ford" She says. Giggling I nod my head apologizing before accepting such an anxious invitation.